• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHMED BHAI
    replied
    Re: The scourge of benefit fraud amongst muslims in uk

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
    It's true, many people who pray 5 times a day will lie and defraud the government to gain a few extra pounds of benefit that they are not entitled to
    yet justify it.

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
    What do the Ahnaaf say regarding taking Ribaa money in Darul Harb?
    I believe they say it is permitted. But I don't see what thats got to do with this discussion because if this is a Darul Harb then your first duty is up and leave. But then the Benefit Mujahids expert tawakkul fails them as there's no social benefit to rely on in their homelands **roll eyes**

Leave a comment:

• dawud_uk
    replied

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    so what do you think about single parents now having to go to work when their youngest child is 5, as opposed to 11, and then 7 as itt was before?
    i'm thinking the muslim 'single-mums' i used to see coming to the job centre are going to be having a lot more kids when the youngest is getting towards 5

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

so what do you think about single parents now having to go to work when their youngest child is 5, as opposed to 11, and then 7 as itt was before?

Leave a comment:

• Massilia
    replied

Originally posted by Vuvu View Post
    I am allergic to French People but I would have to look past that and say I agree with You...
    Merci:p

Leave a comment:

• Vuvu
    replied

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
    What cracks me up is how easy it is to be on income support allowance and how difficulty it is for the elderly to be on attendance allowance or disability allowance.

I remember fillingo ut a form for a grandparent and they had to right the tiniest of detail about their mobility in order to receive this type of allowance, whats more they got it so late that persons condition had not only deterioarated but circumstances had changed, so the form that was sent originally had to be filled in again.
    Even in Islam there is a welfare system, the problem is management and resources to deal with the number of claiments, sometimes there could be a surge and too weak to deal with. Its good the UK has the welfare system, the management is the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Hijabistani
    replied

What cracks me up is how easy it is to be on income support allowance and how difficulty it is for the elderly to be on attendance allowance or disability allowance.

I remember fillingo ut a form for a grandparent and they had to right the tiniest of detail about their mobility in order to receive this type of allowance, whats more they got it so late that persons condition had not only deterioarated but circumstances had changed, so the form that was sent originally had to be filled in again.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

yeah Jen, i heard they are reassessing everyone on disability in order to get rid of the fraudsters and those who can work? must be hard.

a funny story, i know a brother who had a slipped disc, so he went to the Dr and told him, and the Dr was like, "what do you want a disability note I'll give you one" and the brother was like :scratch: "erm i wanted some medical advice".....

Leave a comment:

• ahaneefah
    replied

What do the Ahnaaf say regarding taking Ribaa money in Darul Harb?

Leave a comment:

• ahaneefah
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    Benefit Mujahids. Its got absolutely nothing to do with the fact they don't have the patience or humility to stick with a job longer than a few months. **roll eyes**

Tbh seeing people like that I dont blame the english people for getting narked at having scroungers flooding the country..

Btw - if it's benefit jihad then why do they keep the money to go and spend at asda, shouldnt they be supporting the "brothers". But then we'll hear "akhee we can't send the money because of x,y,z and we need the money ourselves for our a,b,c."

hypos.
    Many 'jihadis' work.

Maybe those Jihadis who are not working may start a new group - Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jobseekers Allowance (ASWJA)

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

I was reffering to DLA naila.....we've made claims for some people who blatntly need the help and cant work due to a disability and then then DLA office will deny the claim and it has to go throught the whole appeal process. Its been more so atm

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

who gets awarded it instantly? lol people loose their jobs and the benefits will make them wait 3 or 4 months before they even give them money to pay rent and by that time their landlord will be evicting them and they have to leave family home, if you have a landlord who is understanding it is good.

tbh every time ive dealt with these people ive ended up in tears out of frustration!

I think some of the problem is families who encourage their dils etc to claim so they can take the money for themselves and get the housing benefit, and sometimes dont really give them a choice....

Leave a comment:

• Vuvu
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    Benefit Mujahids. Its got absolutely nothing to do with the fact they don't have the patience or humility to stick with a job longer than a few months. **roll eyes**

Tbh seeing people like that I dont blame the english people for getting narked at having scroungers flooding the country..

Btw - if it's benefit jihad then why do they keep the money to go and spend at asda, shouldnt they be supporting the "brothers". But then we'll hear "akhee we can't send the money because of x,y,z and we need the money ourselves for our a,b,c."

hypos.
    One of the best quotes were from the brothers of Islam4UK led by Anjum Choudry. They got fined and all were on benefits and said they are not going to pay for it but the tax payer is.

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

Ahhh dont worry give it a few more months and it will all change under the new Government.

To be honest Its actually quite frustrating because the people who REALLY need the money, who cannot work for a genuine reason have to go through immense stress and appeals etc to get money they are entitled to and then others who have no real need for it get awarded it instantly

Leave a comment:

• KeeKee
    replied

its a fact, so many Muslims are involved in benefit fraud, its shocking and disgusting. haram money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X