• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslim character in the new "Predators" movie

Originally posted by meme12 View Post
    and why exactly are movies haram?
    Because there were no movies during the time of the Prophets
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrr, yeah but movies and TV can promote Islam too don't you think??
      Like Islamic documentaries made by Muslims? Sure. But made by kuffar?.. I have seen movies that promote Islam, and at the same time show Adultry and obsene images in the movie. The only thing that promotes Islam on T.V is News channels like CNN, showing Muslims blowing themselves up. Yeah like you'll just flck open on the T.V. or search through the shelves of blockbuster, and an Islamic based movie with absolutly no haram will be found. Stop dreaming and face reality.

And also, do you really think that by lowering one's gaze you are then cured from having any sexual or nagative thoughts?? I don't think so

Yes, pretty much. Im talking from experience. lol @ "I don't think so", how would you know when you look at the opposite gender in movies which are most of the time protrayed in sexual ways. Give me a break.
      المادح نفسه كذاب
      Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
        For those who are into movies, the new "Predators" movie comes out today. There is a Muslim character in it and there is a scene of him performing salaat.
        Yh he looked proper militant, what county was he from?

I didn't like the way he died though

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
        www.QuranicAudio.com
        www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post

Did he do a proper salah though?
          وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
          "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
          Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
          [2:186]

.:.
          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

I believe he was a Seirra Leone

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
            Did he do a proper salah though?
            I think so. They did a quick shot of him praying
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
              I believe he was a Seirra Leone

I think so. They did a quick shot of him praying
              I wonder where he prayed to, he probably didnt even know where earth was lol

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

I wonder where he prayed to, he probably didnt even know where earth was lol
                At that moment of the film, I believe they all thought they were still on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Amat View Post
                  Like Islamic documentaries made by Muslims? Sure. But made by kuffar?.. I have seen movies that promote Islam, and at the same time show Adultry and obsene images in the movie. The only thing that promotes Islam on T.V is News channels like CNN, showing Muslims blowing themselves up. Yeah like you'll just flck open on the T.V. or search through the shelves of blockbuster, and an Islamic based movie with absolutly no haram will be found. Stop dreaming and face reality.

Yes, pretty much. Im talking from experience. lol @ "I don't think so", how would you know when you look at the opposite gender in movies which are most of the time protrayed in sexual ways. Give me a break.
                  So you are a perv if you are allowed to look at women, but can control your whole thoughts if you don't look????

Now who is dreaming?

I can't be bothered with this, no sense of reality at all.

Comment

^ Well I can't be bothered with those who reject concrete evidence based on Quran and Sunnah.
                    المادح نفسه كذاب
                    Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                      I just watched the trailer, wow looks great. I don't know it came out in my country although
                      salam

just another little tibit about the girl in your avatar. she is a pashtoon and this picture was taken in the 80's during the afghan-russian war. she was a refugee in SAWT. may Allah grant her ease if she is still alive, and better if she is dead.

i know this because i have the national geograpic magazine and she is on the cover.
                      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X