I have some jaahil friends in my trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some jaahil friends in my trip

How Can I tell him that I dont want to like do certain stufff etc polite manner etc..

Personally ikhwaanul islamiyyah, i dont wanna hang out with him imho
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: I have some jaahil friends in my trip

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, i had the same trouble on a few occasions whilst on Holiday. Basically good friends who all of a sudden did daft things anmd made us look stupid.
      So i told them politely and they didnt understand and asked what they did wrong so i told them but they percevered, eventually i just had to keep away from them on the holiday i walked like a mile behind or in front.

Kinda spoiled it...
      "A single day of a Lions life is worth more than a hundered years of the life of a fox" (Final moments of Tipu Sultan)
      "don't weep like a woman for what you could not defend as a man" (mother of Muhammad XII, Final moments of Muslim rule in Spain)

Comment

Originally posted by TipuSultan View Post
        I know exactly what you mean, i had the same trouble on a few occasions whilst on Holiday. Basically good friends who all of a sudden did daft things anmd made us look stupid.
        So i told them politely and they didnt understand and asked what they did wrong so i told them but they percevered, eventually i just had to keep away from them on the holiday i walked like a mile behind or in front.

Kinda spoiled it...
        lol yah the thing is they swear and and watch movies and listen to music and movies and they just waste their lives. so i kinda hate it every single time i go visit them because i cannot find Islam much close to my heart as I find it at home - even if im in high imaan. the atmosphere makes it so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
          lol yah the thing is they swear and and watch movies and listen to music and movies and they just waste their lives. so i kinda hate it every single time i go visit them because i cannot find Islam much close to my heart as I find it at home - even if im in high imaan. the atmosphere makes it so hard.
          That's tough-but I have friends that do those things and I don't abandon them-it's not good for my iman to be around them when they are swearing,etc but I'm not a perfect muslim myself, I'm trying to get better but it's a loooong process.
          May Allah make it easy for you Ibnul Qayyim. And you live in Canada-so many muslims masha Allah, you can make so many friends dude. It should be a lot easier than America. Especially if you live in GTO, or Quebec.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
          黒い涙 流す
          私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
          言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

Niccolo Machiavelli,,

I think it's a good attitude to adopt in your case. I had problems with being overly sensitive, and always being frustrated when getting into comparative religion debates with non Muslims. The part that bothered me the most was when they twist the meanings of Ayas or when they quote a Hadeeth then misinterpret some of the terms used cleverly to change the content, thus changing the meaning of the Hadith. This lead me to research allot and made my Iman stronger -Al Hamdlillah.

I don't know what your situation is exactly, but I can imagine. I think you can find a way to capitalize on such a relationship. If you simply sever your ties with them and every Muslim severed his or her ties with other Muslim brethren because Jamal curses, Huda smokes, or Bilal drinks then there will be no one left to try to set a good example for these people. I am not telling you to sit among them and preach instinctively at every opportunity you get. But be different among the crowd and when asked about it, explain to them the reasons behind it in layman's terms whenever possible. Ultimatly it's up to Allah to guide those whom he wants to the right path, and it's not wise to stress over these things you have no control over.
            [COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"][B]"The eyes of the coward never sleep"

[SIZE="2"]Khalid Bin Al-Walid[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

i went for overnight at his house - Im not going again!

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                i went for overnight at his house - Im not going again!
                I understand you keep away..

People who you use to respect in the jahiliyah becomes filth people and disgrace to you.. the worst people on earth

There is this Somali poem or saying!!

''Every bird flys with it's own race''

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofHope View Post
                  I understand you keep away..

People who you use to respect in the jahiliyah becomes filth people and disgrace to you.. the worst people on earth

There is this Somali poem or saying!!

''Every bird flys with it's own race''
                  no i dont think like tht I jus think they are destroying themselves blatantly

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X