This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I swear in this thread please?

Because some people really need a slap tight across their face regardless of genders because i my honest idiotic opinion women are not so weak. some people are just annoying brats
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: Can I swear in this thread please?

:scratch:

You can't swear. Control your anger dude
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Yeah u sure can! buh buh.. You will be banned :D
      http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        Because some people really need a slap tight across their face regardless of genders because i my honest idiotic opinion women are not so weak. some people are just annoying brats
        No.

Grotbags
        Some of The Best Dhikr

1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihiReward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. AlhamdulillahReward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbarRewardLa hawla wa la quwwata illa billahReward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34)Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

7. AstaghfirullahReward:Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

Why not find something better to do instead?
          "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster. Surah Luqman:18

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X