Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who can do something about !

salam alykum

i need help to get back to my country. i tried several times in this form, none is able to help.

Re: who can do something about !

have you tried contacting a charity? They might be able to help you

can't your family not send you a ticket? or friends, or your local masjid help you
    By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Can you get a job and save up money? How long have you got left?

Comment

End of Story
        Last edited by abu.isaak; 18-07-12, 01:52 PM.

Comment

You must have some savings that you can get home with? How are you living at the moment, like how are you paying rent etc?

Comment

end
            Last edited by abu.isaak; 18-07-12, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abu.isaak View Post
              i'm living in the campus inside the university and i cant use the room anymore, i sleep in the musala, and what i have is just for foods.
              Why are your family or friends unable to help you? I'm wondering why no one else can help you
              By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

they cant cos they dont have money to help me with, they are many and its not what you think, its not the same is in your country.
                my friends still cant, cos they are students.

Comment

Can you not take out a loan?

Comment

end

Comment

A loan from the bank? I know it's haraam to pay interest but would it not be allowed to prevent you going to jail?

Comment

how they can give me loan i dont have job no residence, nobody will gie a loan

Comment

There must have been other people in your situation before, you cannot be the first. Have you not heard of anyone else like you who managed to get back home and ask for suggestions on what you could do?

Comment

end

Comment

Originally posted by abu.isaak View Post
                              i knew many people are still in jail, and u can call urself, the immegration, they have hundreed of people from pakistan, algeria, somalia, they was overstay and they dont have money to pay ticket, yes im not the one being in this, but i think i still have a little time to find out my way
                              Zakah from the Masjid? They should be able to help you, brother.
                              Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                              In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                              USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                              (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X