Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Life , how grateful were you today for being Muslim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Life , how grateful were you today for being Muslim?

Asalamualaykum.

The following clip of Brother Abu Taubah, reminded me of the blessing which we (born muslims) take for advantage.

IF you can't be bothered to watch the short 8 min, then forward to 1.30min and watch it for a few min, I guarantee you will watch the rest.

Just some info, inshaAllah the brother will be in the uk soon and being a very beneficial 2 day course..more details coming soon! inshaAllah!

Re: In Life , how grateful were you today for being Muslim?

:jkk: bro.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

should have posted in the video section, otherwise it would just get lost here. But very sincere and heart driven elan from the Brother who has concern for the Ummah.

Comment

I cannot ever be grateful enough at ALL (let alone today)to Allah swt for having guided me to Islam. I can never thank Him enough. May Allah keep all of us on sirtul-mustaqeem throughout our lives and our deaths and grant us all jannatul-firdaus.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
        黒い涙 流す
        私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
        言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

I still remember that day many years ago when I just walked into the local Masjid picked up a copy of the Quran and was astounded that it had English tafseer. As stupid as it sounds now I am ever grateful also for being guided to the Quran. I pretty much spent every day in the Masjid reading the same Translation and started taking notes. After a few weeks I completed reading it all on my own.

Comment

:jkk:

SubhaanAllah, i was thinking about this the other day. Here's me and my family here in a non-muslim country in an area which doesnt exactly have the most of muslims, where if you want zina, corruption, drugs/alcohol you will find it on your doorstep, whereas i know plently of people in muslim countries who don't even pray subhaanAllah!!!! And who are amazed at why we practice. It makes me think anyway..
            Patience...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X