Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live from kl

I believe you, but I can't help you, so I offer you my duas
    By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by abu.isaak View Post
      Salam alikum, im afraid that is my last post, cos i know modes, r goin to close this conversation and then bann me, but anyway, i have nothing to loose, im juz stuck here in malaysia with no founds to buy my return ticket, i sent al my official papers and proofs to bro fuahd here in the forum, and he tried to find a way but none is able to help. my visa is goin to expire in 17july in few days, i having looking for help for more than a month, and nothing until now.
      Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post

Get a life fool, your posts are inconsistent and so is the spelling of your Islamic Greeting.
      What a nasty reply.

Where are your manners ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nafees View Post
        What a nasty reply.

Where are your manners ?

Comment

change your username, you don't present islam in any way of it. islam is not what you think in your brain, islam is what you see in quran and sunna, but unfrontly you dont know lots of quran and sunna. so please learn then you can speak, but i imagine that you will speak good, better than now.
          peace

Comment

Get a life fool, your posts are inconsistent and so is the spelling of your Islamic Greeting. You would think scammers were intelligent, but obviously you're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer.
            Lol. Hey man, some of those dull knives can do some massive damage!
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
              Lol. Hey man, some of those dull knives can do some massive damage!
              well seems like people have started the donation. for me it is a case of once bitten twice shy. when muslims start acting kind and merciful towards me then maybe one day inshallah i will do the same to them.

Comment

i guess i better give him a chance, cant blame some ****bag muslims for everything.

Comment

i guess i better give him a chance, cant blame some ****bag muslims for everything.
                  u gonna donate?
                  http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X