Live from kl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live from kl

Salam alikum, im afraid that is my last post, cos i know modes, r goin to close this conversation and then bann me, but anyway, i have nothing to loose, im juz stuck here in malaysia with no founds to buy my return ticket, i sent al my official papers and proofs to bro fuahd here in the forum, and he tried to find a way but none is able to help. my visa is goin to expire in 17july in few days, i having looking for help for more than a month, and nothing until now.

Re: Live from kl

Originally posted by abu.isaak View Post
    Salam alikum, im afraid that is my last post, cos i know modes, r goin to close this conversation and then bann me, but anyway, i have nothing to loose, im juz stuck here in malaysia with no founds to buy my return ticket, i sent al my official papers and proofs to bro fuahd here in the forum, and he tried to find a way but none is able to help. my visa is goin to expire in 17july in few days, i having looking for help for more than a month, and nothing until now.

Get a life fool, your posts are inconsistent and so is the spelling of your Islamic Greeting. You would think scammers were intelligent, but obviously you're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer.

Comment

Why the suspicion? Also its wrong to call him a scammer bro, with no evidence.
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

people are so unfair to themselves, but they don't stop there, they want to be unfair to people as well.
        this pseudo islam is following me everywhere like if i killed her parents. if someone scammed you t doesnt means all people are same.

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
          Why the suspicion? Also its wrong to call him a scammer bro, with no evidence.
          seriously if someone was desperate they would not persist on seeking money through this forum. There are other means which have been adressed and advised to him. I am aware of suspicion, but if one door closes then another one opens yet he keeps getting the door slammed in his face and comes back for more.

Comment

brother what will happen if you stay there after your visa expires?

Comment

islam4u2 that exactly prooves that im not scamming, im not scamming anyone, im truthly in need of help, if i stay out of my visa well, nothing will happen, but if i get caught i go to jail for sure, many bro from algeria are there now, and if i dont get caught , i will be staying out of law, and if they catch me, i will pay for every day i satyed, 30 rinigt about 7eur a day, plus the jail untill someone buy you a ticket. and none will do this for me, cos im out of jail and none is doing it, so if im inside, its worse.

Comment

brother have you truly exhausted all other avenues?

uni, masjid, embassy, charities? what about family, friends, neighbours?

can you work there and extend your visa?

Comment

i have family and friends they are all in morocco, i dont know how to explain to you this, but its impossible that they can help in any way.
                  the uni is not responsable for any of my problems, they even charge me of the lost of my matricul card when i stoped.
                  the mosque is even asking money everyday to pay imams, and clearners, electricity.
                  actually malaysia is a very dificult country, if you dont have work permit u cant work, if you work u go to jail, if they catch you.
                  if you go to jail none will ask abt u, cos im here alone, and i dont have family here.

i told me i dont want money, if they can buy me a ticket online, and send it to my my e-mail but everyone is thinking that im lazy boy trying to cheat people over here.

Comment

i know that moroccans are very generous people.

can't your family ask their friends, neighbours, relatives, masjid to raise some money and wire it to you using Western Union or Moneygram?

i'm trying to think of things you could try.

all i can offer you brother is dua

Comment

nothing will work, if i do this i will only make people worry, espacialy my family.
                      kheir incha allah, i do accept your proposition of dua better than being judgable like many.

Comment

Originally posted by abu.isaak View Post
                        nothing will work, if i do this i will only make people worry, espacialy my family.
                        kheir incha allah, i do accept your proposition of dua better than being judgable like many.
                        it's better to tell them and accept their help than to just disappear into prison if you can't get home.

it would be far more worrying for them if they stopped hearing from you.

brother i hope this isn't a pride issue. i know it's one thing to come online and ask help from strangers and another to admit to your family that you got yourself into this situation. i'm afraid you'll just have to tell them...i'm sure they'd prefer to know and be able to do something than know nothing and something bad happen.

Comment

Maqua's people know better Mequa then anyone else.
                          i know no help will come from there, and that moroccan are generous is true, but if they find something to help you with.
                          allah knows better.

Comment

which part of KL are you now? what uni are you studying in?

Comment

Gombak- Uia university.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X