• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you?

Describe urself honestly.

I'll go first. Im a loser,
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: What are you?

Why you always so down?

Something you should do.

Get 3 different sheets of paper and title each one with the following; what is on my mind? what do i need to do? what is worrying me?

Then take your time to write it all down. That should sort out any clutter in your head.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

i think i'm lost and don't know my life priorities yet , on the other hand...i really love myself

and brother your not a loser....you just fell short in something...just fix it :) and smile

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
        Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

You need to think more positively and lose the negativity. If you keep saying you are a loser then no doubt you will start becoming one. Focus on your good attributes and keep reminding yourself of them and in time you will no longer feel so down about yourself. If its something in your personal life then counselling might help, your GP can arrange this.

Now... :)

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
            Why you always so down?

Something you should do.

Get 3 different sheets of paper and title each one with the following; what is on my mind? what do i need to do? what is worrying me?

Then take your time to write it all down. That should sort out any clutter in your head.
            :up: Good advice.

OP have you ever thought what Allah thinks of you? Instead if what you think of yourself.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Im Like Mary Poppins

Simply Perfect in Everyway.

Comment

an insaan

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                  :up: Good advice.

OP have you ever thought what Allah thinks of you? Instead if what you think of yourself.
                  i honestly dont....

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                  فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

lol it was a typo but ur right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                      Why you always so down?

Something you should do.

idk i find pleasure in being ruined for some reason...

Comment

idk i find pleasure in being ruined for some reason...
                        khud azyati ye kab tak faraz`

rough translation: how long will you torture yourself, faraz [the poet]

Comment

Don't worry..... you're not the only one here. Me too.

Comment

What's with all the self hate? If you tell yourself you're a loser enough you'll probably turn into one.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                              Im Like Mary Poppins

Simply Perfect in Everyway.
                              Why are you obsessed with mary poppins :eek3:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X