Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locksmiths

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Locksmiths

    How much do they cost on average? To fix a lock/install a new one? What kinds of costs are there, call out charge, parts, labour...?
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim




  • #2
    Re: Locksmiths

    depends on how many locks u needed changed i got one for a good price last year 60 quid 4 doors including a deadlock so shouldn't be so much mind you it's more expensive in london so keep that in mind
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

    Comment


    • #3
      (Ibn Taymiyyah)
      www.cage.ngo
      www.hhugs.org.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Locksmiths

        Originally posted by Hiking View Post
        How much do they cost on average? To fix a lock/install a new one? What kinds of costs are there, call out charge, parts, labour...?
        Dunno Bro

        I've always watched DIY programmes so I'd tackle it myself.

        Costs depend on type of lock you want fitting and where you want it fitting. PVC Patio or Wooden door etc?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Locksmiths

          Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
          depends on how many locks u needed changed i got one for a good price last year 60 quid 4 doors including a deadlock so shouldn't be so much mind you it's more expensive in london so keep that in mind
          That's a bargain, couldn't hope to find that kind of pricing around here -you must be way out in the sticks.
          Ouch. Have you had it done before/how much did it cost you overall, and how many locks?
          Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
          Dunno Bro

          I've always watched DIY programmes so I'd tackle it myself.

          Costs depend on type of lock you want fitting and where you want it fitting. PVC Patio or Wooden door etc?
          I'd do it myself but unfortunately the lock is stuck double-locked, and I can't do a thing without getting it open first. Plus it's a delicate door (metal and glass) so I wouldn't wanna risk busting anything.

          Anyone got any tips on unsticking a lock?


          I guess we'll pull out the WD40 and see if that makes a difference first.
          Last edited by Hiking; 02-07-10, 12:10 PM.
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Locksmiths

            how much do they charge to open a safe?
            http://kondori.wordpress.com/

            Like this page on FB
            HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

            Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

            "...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

            "We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
            Shaykh Akram Nadwi




            http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Locksmiths

              That really depends some charges hourly few other charges according to the complexity

              Comment

              Collapse

              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

              Working...
              X