• Show
Clear All

• Do you hate ddentists, arghhh!

Man why do they have to give me such disgustign rinsing liquid
    YUCK
    and then u hav to wait 30mins - 1 hour without eating or drinking
    i might as well roll on the floor like a mad man! :(

ewww yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

btw why arent there many muzi's as dentists?
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Re: Do you hate ddentists, arghhh!

what difference would 'muzi's' make?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Comment

You sound like such a girl, brother. Man up, in shaa' Allah.
      وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
      "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
      Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
      [2:186]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        You sound like such a girl, brother. Man up, in shaa' Allah.
        ya oki

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
          what difference would 'muzi's' make?
          i dont care, i ws jus wodnering

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            ya oki
            lol. Every time I go, I can't look my dentists in the eye while they are cleaning my teeth. Not because I'm hiding something...I just find it awkward looking up at someone who is doing something to your mouth.
            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."

Comment

lol. Every time I go, I can't look my dentists in the eye while they are cleaning my teeth. Not because I'm hiding something...I just find it awkward looking up at someone who is doing something to your mouth.
              it hurts me too much

Comment

When they're working on your teeth? If so, then you should tell them and they'll numb your gums some more.

Comment

Some tortures are physical and some are mental,

But the one that is both is dental

Comment

When they're working on your teeth? If so, then you should tell them and they'll numb your gums some more.
                    Yeah but even if they do sometimes its just still there lol
                    im a weird guy i guess

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                      Some tortures are physical and some are mental,

But the one that is both is dental

lol nice 1

Comment

a dentist was mean 2 my little boy yesterday :( (1st visit 2 the dentist and he dint make him welcome or even give him a sticker! ) so nope, dont like them @ the moment
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I hate them from my heart.. Truly bad people..

That thing which blows air tastes so disgusting (the air), that thing which has that tingling effect which is like a grinder hurts so bad when it has contact with ur tooth, :X I once fainted when I was in the seat (that grinder thing was on my teeth for like 15mins and I didn't want the injection to numb my gums since I hate injections so the pain was way worser) It really was a disgusting experience :(
                          http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Yup I Dislike Dentists Too What A Scary Time
                            And He found you lost and guided you,
                            ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                            " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                            ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                              Man why do they have to give me such disgustign rinsing liquid
                              YUCK
                              and then u hav to wait 30mins - 1 hour without eating or drinking
                              i might as well roll on the floor like a mad man!

btw why arent there many muzi's as dentists?
                              You must be mad if you cant go without eating for 1hour..what you going to do for Ramadan!!! moan then????
                              Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post
                              I hate them from my heart.. Truly bad people..

That thing which blows air tastes so disgusting (the air), that thing which has that tingling effect which is like a grinder hurts so bad when it has contact with ur tooth, :X I once fainted when I was in the seat (that grinder thing was on my teeth for like 15mins and I didn't want the injection to numb my gums since I hate injections so the pain was way worser) It really was a disgusting experience :(
                              Hate from the bottom of your heart????? Am i bad person? please have some respect for the person who does the job... Whenever has compressed air tasted disgusting? You fainted in the chair???? what a wooss! How about being a bit more braver and having the injection and then you wont pass out and the experience as you say wont be disgusting... Next time you get toothache..you know the one? the one that the pains so bad you cant stop crying for your mum to take the pain away... dont go to the dentist, stay at home at do dua the pain goes or go to the person allah(swt) has given the ability to take your pain away..the dentist!
                              Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                              Yup I Dislike Dentists Too What A Scary Time
                              Im a dentist and i love my job....when people put us down i understand its from our own bad experiences..we are there to help and relieve the pain..if its painful then that isnt always our fault...look after your teeth and eat the right things then you wont need the 'Grinder' or the 'Gouger'...Its all in your own hands!
                              Smile... It might just make someones day!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X