Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/uvl...993&distance=0

this is a CAT D car, should they be avoided? what kind of problems can you get with them?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Re: need advice

come on petrol heads you're bound to know about this stuff

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Comment

its neither cuddly nor wuddly
      Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
      koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
        http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/uvl...993&distance=0

this is a CAT D car, should they be avoided? what kind of problems can you get with them?
        Well theres a lot to know bout Cat D, cant really summarise it in one post as theres not one answer, it could be a great bargain or a nightmare, depends on so much.

It says it was registered cat D in 2008, which means its been driving on the road and passed two MOTs since its accident, so that gives you some confidence. Your buying from a dealer so legally they have to advertise it correctly otherwise you can sort any problems under the sales of goods act etc. also cos they are a dealer, u can haggle on the price, and also try and get extended warranty chucked in for free.

at the end of the day, every car, whether accident damaged or not, has a problem. You have to expect them. just make sure you dont pay over the odds for it.
        "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
        Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Working...
        X