Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah has blessed me! Great News!

salaam alaikum!

I wanted to share some good news & make an announcement to perhaps inspire some fellow believers in the ways of being patient and ceaselessly holding to truth.

Without going into excessive detail... today I went to court and was BLESSED.

Several months ago, disgusting, revolting, horrible, and false charges were levied against me! But Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) sees the truth of all matters, public and private and my charges were DROPPED!

Over the past while, the accuser has been harassing, stalking, and attempting to intimidate me and my family. It's been a stressful ordeal, but we have persevered. Today I went to court to establish a determined term injunction against this person - and alhamdulillah it was granted!

Out of spite and vindictiveness my accuser filed an injunction against me and we go to court within the next two weeks again. Now, i'm not sure how much yall know of or how much different injunctions & restraining ordes are in Europe (I know there's lots of Brits here...) BUT here in North America, a judge grants temporary injunctions until the hearing is scheduled. Each injunction and the results obviously depend on the facts, story, etc, of the accuser / complainant. In the findings / conclusion - I was deemed absolutely no threat whatsoever to my accuser!

I say again alhamdulillah!
    :up::up::up:

Allah has been with me every step of the way!
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Allah has blessed me! Great News!

Allhamdullilah that's great :)

Comment

Congrats bro!!

Comment

Alhumdulillah. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
          Alhumdulillah. :)
          i like the avatar
          There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Alhadulillah great news.
            :love: “A calamity that makes you turn to Allah, is better than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah” :love:

Comment

وَيَرۡزُقۡهُ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ لَا يَحۡتَسِبُ*ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلۡ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسۡبُهُ ۥۤ*ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ بَـٰلِغُ أَمۡرِهِۦ*ۚ قَدۡ جَعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدۡرً۬

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (Surah Talaq)

Allaahu Akbar Kabeera...Walhamdulillaahi kaseera wa SubhanAllaahi bukrataw wa aseela
              Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Alhumdulilah....thats great news!
                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Masha'Allah+ Alhamdulilah bro
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

masha'Allah.....MAy Allah continue to bless you and your family

Alhumdollilah
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:alhumdull:....thats great news!
                      ALLAH swt is always there & showering his blessings we just need to feel it....
                      Muslim Business Directory

Muslim TV Channels here:
                      Islam Channel Peace TV

Comment

Alhamdulillah. Hasbunallahu wani'mal wakeel.

Comment

alhamdullilah.

"For truly with hardship comes ease; truly with hardship comes ease. (Surat al-Inshirah: 5-6)"
                          [RIGHT][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]a.k.a[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Comment

Is there a compensation for wrongly charge a person like this?

Comment

It's something to be considered & looked into, for sure. We'll see how everything proceeds. Got a meeting with the lawyer tomorrow, and that'll defintely be an inquiry.
                              "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X