Are woman outnumbering men ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are woman outnumbering men ?

Everyday i look around it appears i see more and more woman which is a sign of day of judgement is nearing .

Now i read a post by brother saying at islamic institutions woman are outnumbering men in big numbers i also see this phenomenon .

allah knows best but do people hear and see that more and more girls are being born

Re: Are woman outnumbering men ?

Where i live, its an apparent thing.
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Women have always outnumbered men....Thats one of the reasons men are allowed to have multiple wives - or so I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
        Where i live, its an apparent thing.
        really? where do you live, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
          Everyday i look around it appears i see more and more woman which is a sign of day of judgement is nearing .

Now i read a post by brother saying at islamic institutions woman are outnumbering men in big numbers i also see this phenomenon .

allah knows best but do people hear and see that more and more girls are being born
          Is this the sign of judgement day nearing that concerns you the most?
          I would think that there are far scarier signs that need attention (posts) than the number of my gender increasing.
          "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
          Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

I see it when applying to Ph.D. programs. The programs I am looking into (business related) have roughly 80% FM enrollment. The slightly annoying part is that women are still considered a minority in these programs. As such, they get entrance and financial aid preferences.

The numbers in the MBA program I am in are a bit less slanted, about 70% FM; but, the women still get enrollment and financial aid preference. Along with the financial aid, there are a small number of academic aid programs, tutoring and the like, that are only available to minority students.

Comment

haven't there always been more women than men?

the lifestyle of men leads to lower life expectancy...riskier jobs, more stress etc

or do you mean the male birth rate?

as for more women on uni courses etc. that's down equality these days and women going for same courses and jobs as men, which they wouldn't have done in the past.

Comment

I dunno, i thought there were always more women than men. Plus in some places like India and China there's a lot of aborting baby girls, it's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by umsulieman View Post
                  Women have always outnumbered men....Thats one of the reasons men are allowed to have multiple wives - or so I've heard.
                  Women have always outnumbered men, except when men have outnumbered women.

At the moment, there are about 73 million more men than women, worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by snaffone View Post
                    Women have always outnumbered men, except when men have outnumbered women.

At the moment, there are about 73 million more men than women, worldwide.
                    That is what i read too, easy to get to this number with female foetuscide in India and China. I can say that in North India they already are kidnapping Nepalese girls to be able to marry.
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
                    X