That's America for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's America for you

This is the official Facebook page for people against the Mosque in New York. Frankly, I'm not surprised by all the racists.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7844492&ref=pb
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: That's America for you

such sheep, eh? We have learnt nothing about History. Humanity loves to always fall into the same traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      Frankly, I'm not surprised by all the racists.
      I'm not surprised either...just disappointed by all the hate and ignorance :(
      My Blog: Trying To Find Faith
      My Trip Site: Destination Anywhere
      My Wedding Site: With This Ring

Comment

Just more evidence to the fact that Americans are dumbar*es

Comment

there have been masjids downtown manhattan for years, long before sept 11

warren street masjid was the closest, and there were others within offices

all these idiots are doing is showing that their war against terror is against islam, and not against "evil doers"

so ban a masjid means that muslims cannot pray, so they are attacking ALL muslims

but if a muslim groups all of the kuffar together, he gets called all types of names
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Please remember that the people opposing the building of the Mosque do not reflect all; or, even most, Americans. They just happen to be quite vocal and seem to be getting a lot of media attention.

Comment

Typical. Check the youtube video. I feel sorry for the two arab christians lol.

CAIR Video: Keith Olbermann Slams Racist NY Anti-Mosque Protesters

Warning to all the uncle toms, no matter how much you suck up to them, they will never like you even if you change your religion.
              All‚h will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good.

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
              Al Jazeera Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                there have been masjids downtown manhattan for years, long before sept 11

warren street masjid was the closest, and there were others within offices

all these idiots are doing is showing that their war against terror is against islam, and not against "evil doers"

so ban a masjid means that muslims cannot pray, so they are attacking ALL muslims

but if a muslim groups all of the kuffar together, he gets called all types of names

I'm starting to get scared for the future. What will be the world's reaction to Islam in 5-10 years?

Originally posted by Robert C View Post
                Please remember that the people opposing the building of the Mosque do not reflect all; or, even most, Americans. They just happen to be quite vocal and seem to be getting a lot of media attention.
                A couple years ago, there was a poll by Americans asking if Muslims should be put in internment camps like the Japanese after Pearl Harbor.

More than 60% of Americans said yes.

Originally posted by Umer Bin Khatab View Post
                Typical. Check the youtube video. I feel sorry for the two arab christians lol.

CAIR Video: Keith Olbermann Slams Racist NY Anti-Mosque Protesters

Warning to all the uncle toms, no matter how much you suck up to them, they will never like you even if you change your religion.

True. In Native American past, they were never kind to the Indians who "switched sides" to fight for the American army instead of for their home tribes.
                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

What's up with Indian Fobs protesting with Israeli flags on their placards?
                  It funny how everyone was making fun of Zaid Hamid( a Pakistani commentator)
                  when he did a show on Hindu Zionism few years back and everyone labeled
                  him an alarmist & someone who just wants to be in the lime light.
                  Last edited by mgilani; 22-06-10, 07:43 AM.
                  46 & 2?

Comment

not surprised, it is really close to ground zero.

These guys are clueless zombies anyway.
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

what is this.... Why aren`t our media coverring these events >.>? at least it will remind us to make du3a2 for our brothers in USA. May Allah protect them all from those racist american. indeed it is a very missed up world based on lies and decives but one day this fog will clear out and the truth will be revealed.

Comment

Working...
                      X