X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Re: 2 Wheels

salaams peeps, jus got a couple of questions...
    am i right in thinking that i can do a cbt and then get a motorbike/moped up to 125cc?
    do i need to renew the cbt or is it a one off?
    whats like the average prices for insurance on motorbikes?
    just to give me a bit of a idea!

sorry if i might sound stupid, but i wanna get into the motorbike scene, and to be honest i don't personally know anyone whos got one! lol
    hence i got no one to ask lol!

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

iv given up on my road bike, selling it when i get the time.
    im only going to do trackdays now on. after you go on track the buzz of the road disappears.

phoenix what type of armour vest are you talking about? i have a alpinestars bionic armour i want to get rid of if your interested. its exactly this one:

http://www.cyclegear.com/images/offr...et_310x310.jpg
    Last edited by Khuram_2k?; 15-10-10, 02:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

lol i doubt she would but sometimes you have to take your own responsibility and not be selfish, cas if something happens to you, you have to take care of her too, not just yourself...

The sv is absolutely fantastic alhamdullilah, I don't need more power yet because I can't fully use the power it has on tap in the area I live, I feel its the perfect amount of power because 1000's can get a bit clunky. The sv is easy to manouvere and the vtwin is a beast, proper growls, i've scared many people with my antics.

yeah im going to get a new leather jacket which has some armour but i was thinking a full armour vest, arm pads, back pads, shoulders the works. id probs look like a right douche though.

i wanna get this helmet in matt black:

Leave a comment:

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
    ill only give it up once my wife forces me to :p

love the motorbike, its funny when people ask me, hey what bike do you have, then you tell em and they're like, what's that. why ask in the first place! loll
    Once ur wife forces u to quit?! ... dont make that mistake and make sure u marry a woman who loves bikes!
    I thought it would be quite romantic to take a wife on the back of my bike ... but anyway...! Hows the SV doin? feel the need for more power yet? lol

Yea full protection only when I ride also. Really cant be bothered with road rash, seen too many pics to put me off!!
    Last edited by Abu Nuh AMW; 14-10-10, 03:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    Don't want them two wheels anymore. Dangerous.
    ill only give it up once my wife forces me to :p

love the motorbike, its funny when people ask me, hey what bike do you have, then you tell em and they're like, what's that. why ask in the first place! loll

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Don't want them two wheels anymore. Dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

i wouldnt go out without full protection, aint worth the risk. can you imagine yourself bleeding like a tap...

Leave a comment:

• hamza89
    replied

you mean kmph? my bike wont go that fast in mph, ive done 225kph on track only if they got hayabusas or kawasakis 1400 thingy can i imagine them topping 200 mph
    kph yeah mph lol its its a bullet train hehe.

so many youngster dying each year because of they
    are chasing the world

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
    Saudi Arabia body armor at all times, most bikers drive at 200+ youtube videos are no joke. the amount that youngsters that die each year.
    you mean kmph? my bike wont go that fast in mph, ive done 225kph on track only if they got hayabusas or kawasakis 1400 thingy can i imagine them topping 200 mph

Leave a comment:

• hamza89
    replied

motorbike body armour or a leather jacket?
    Saudi Arabia body armor at all times, most bikers drive at 200+ youtube videos are no joke. the amount that youngsters that die each year.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

motorbike body armour or a leather jacket?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
    I hope the oil pressure and temp was up before you decided revving your engine to 10,000 rpm
    i'd been running it for the past 30 mins, doing some maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• hamza89
    replied

we dont have that many choppers in the ME

Leave a comment:

• hamza89
    replied

Am i the only person who has been looking at BMW S1000, Driving from in Saudi is really nice, awesome scenary.
    Still have my GXR 750

Leave a comment:

• islam4u2
    replied

I hope the oil pressure and temp was up before you decided revving your engine to 10,000 rpm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X