Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Wheels

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
    And ducati's! ah weep more then anything I love the sound it makes, insha'allah I'm going take the test and just pass, and maybe if I'm in a deserted road somewhere in the midwest I'll ride off into the sunset lol
    heeey my kinda sister, oh yeah, can i come.....

btw ive never actually even driven a bike, but would love to, but knowing me id get my abayah all mangled up in it knowing me
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

i once tried riding with the thobe on....was not happnin, flippin dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        are sisters allowed in this thread?

I wanna drive a Harley......now how cool would that be?

My daughter likes riding on my cruiser (Harley style Japanese bike) with me. However, for riding on her own she prefers a scooter style. They are easer to ride when modestly dressed. As much as I am loathe to admit it, they are also more practical, in urban environs, than a conventional motorcycle.

Comment

abu nuh you just made me want a supermoto even more! that guy in the front got some talent.
          Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Originally posted by Robert C View Post
            My daughter likes riding on my cruiser (Harley style Japanese bike) with me. However, for riding on her own she prefers a scooter style. They are easer to ride when modestly dressed. As much as I am loathe to admit it, they are also more practical, in urban environs, than a conventional motorcycle.
            So would you say, one could ride a harley with a loose dress?

Absolutely jen, just hop on the back!
            By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

not yet, but i wna get this:
              http://www.motoinfo.it/immagini/nuovo/SuzukiGsxr1000se-G.jpg

just turned 18 dont realy know if im allowed to ride such a bike yet, but during uni next year im gna be learning 2 :D
              ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                loll when i started driving after motorbike, i was reckless, i drove like i rode the bike, revving, taking over cars etc, but i calmed down big time.
                lol I done the opposite! used to drive crazy, but then after biking I dont think I drive as fast anymore (but i still ride a bit nuts!). Ive never done a shoulder check on a bike, but I started to do it whilst driving. My motto is that if your riding faster than anything else on the road, then you dont need to look behind you :D
                "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
                  lol I done the opposite! used to drive crazy, but then after biking I dont think I drive as fast anymore (but i still ride a bit nuts!). Ive never done a shoulder check on a bike, but I started to do it whilst driving. My motto is that if your riding faster than anything else on the road, then you dont need to look behind you :D
                  llol i always do shoulder checks on the bike, you never know when another bike is creeping up, especially in london, u have to watch out for the bikers more than the daft cows pulling out without checking there mirrors. I nearly got hit by some woman that ran a red light once, dumb person was on the phone.

Comment

lol no1s come close to hitting me so far alhamdulilah, but I have nearly smashed into a few people after riding a bit too fast! no offs yet though alhamdulilah.

abu nuh you just made me want a supermoto even more! that guy in the front got some talent.
                    talent? check this guy out!:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06kyy70g70

awesome rider!
                    "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
                    Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

wow! great skills, u seen the ghostrider vids? one crazy fool
                      Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

So would you say, one could ride a harley with a loose dress?

Absolutely jen, just hop on the back!
                        I think the brother mentioned that its easier to ride a scooter than a harley when wearing a loose dress due to riding position.

lol Khuram yea Ive seen the ghostrider vids, he is nuts! i doubt he'll live much longer if he continues riding like that!
                        Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

I can concur!! I've always wanted a cruiser, either a harley or triumph they are beyond stunning

I heard the test is quite dangerous

orange county choppers are pretty sweet looking, though the colour on this isn't so nice

That bike is hot, although useless on narrow British roads.
                          I do like OCC's themed bikes. Sometimes I feel like joining the Hells Angels and going on a cruise. Although it wont be called Hells Angels but Ummah's Fynest lol

Comment

im changin my bike inshAllah after ramadan, still not sure what to get yet, had a test ride on a ducati 848 today and wow what a bike, im very tempted but everyone is telling me to just stick with the japs, my look at r1 or gsxr750

Comment

Salaam Akhi's ive just turned 16 , im looking to get a 50cc at first I was thinking DNA Gilera but its hard to find a decent one so ill just go for anything which is good quality even a moped, do you have any advice?
                              Mustafeez

Comment

never had a moped but i heard the speedfights got a decent top speed compared to the new ones nowadays. also the aprilia rs50 i think is supposed to be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X