• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied
    Re: 2 Wheels

Originally posted by Khuram_2k? View Post
    im changin my bike inshAllah after ramadan, still not sure what to get yet, had a test ride on a ducati 848 today and wow what a bike, im very tempted but everyone is telling me to just stick with the japs, my look at r1 or gsxr750
    :shock: !! All three are pretty amazing, but you're moving over to a bigger fully faired sports? might make commuting on it a bit harder through traffic no? I'd have to take the Ducati or the R1 for 'cool' factor lol but the gsxr750 is meant to be the best of both worlds? performance and practicality. How bout a fireblade?

Originally posted by Musti94 View Post
    Salaam Akhi's ive just turned 16 , im looking to get a 50cc at first I was thinking DNA Gilera but its hard to find a decent one so ill just go for anything which is good quality even a moped, do you have any advice?
    Mustafeez
    Yea Id recommend same as Khuram, either a speedfight scooter (if you can hack riding a scooter!), or go for a rs50, is a proper bike, looks like one, just doesnt sound like one :P Itll only be for a year though right? Once your 17 you can move onto a 125 and then full licence.

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

never had a moped but i heard the speedfights got a decent top speed compared to the new ones nowadays. also the aprilia rs50 i think is supposed to be good.

Leave a comment:

• Musti94
    replied

Salaam Akhi's ive just turned 16 , im looking to get a 50cc at first I was thinking DNA Gilera but its hard to find a decent one so ill just go for anything which is good quality even a moped, do you have any advice?
    Mustafeez

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

im changin my bike inshAllah after ramadan, still not sure what to get yet, had a test ride on a ducati 848 today and wow what a bike, im very tempted but everyone is telling me to just stick with the japs, my look at r1 or gsxr750

Leave a comment:

• islam4u2
    replied

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
    I can concur!! I've always wanted a cruiser, either a harley or triumph they are beyond stunning

I heard the test is quite dangerous

orange county choppers are pretty sweet looking, though the colour on this isn't so nice

That bike is hot, although useless on narrow British roads.
    I do like OCC's themed bikes. Sometimes I feel like joining the Hells Angels and going on a cruise. Although it wont be called Hells Angels but Ummah's Fynest lol

Leave a comment:

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
    So would you say, one could ride a harley with a loose dress?

Absolutely jen, just hop on the back!
    I think the brother mentioned that its easier to ride a scooter than a harley when wearing a loose dress due to riding position.

lol Khuram yea Ive seen the ghostrider vids, he is nuts! i doubt he'll live much longer if he continues riding like that!

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

wow! great skills, u seen the ghostrider vids? one crazy fool

Leave a comment:

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied

lol no1s come close to hitting me so far alhamdulilah, but I have nearly smashed into a few people after riding a bit too fast! no offs yet though alhamdulilah.

abu nuh you just made me want a supermoto even more! that guy in the front got some talent.
    talent? check this guy out!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06kyy70g70

awesome rider!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
    lol I done the opposite! used to drive crazy, but then after biking I dont think I drive as fast anymore (but i still ride a bit nuts!). Ive never done a shoulder check on a bike, but I started to do it whilst driving. My motto is that if your riding faster than anything else on the road, then you dont need to look behind you :D
    llol i always do shoulder checks on the bike, you never know when another bike is creeping up, especially in london, u have to watch out for the bikers more than the daft cows pulling out without checking there mirrors. I nearly got hit by some woman that ran a red light once, dumb person was on the phone.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Nuh AMW
    replied

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
    loll when i started driving after motorbike, i was reckless, i drove like i rode the bike, revving, taking over cars etc, but i calmed down big time.
    lol I done the opposite! used to drive crazy, but then after biking I dont think I drive as fast anymore (but i still ride a bit nuts!). Ive never done a shoulder check on a bike, but I started to do it whilst driving. My motto is that if your riding faster than anything else on the road, then you dont need to look behind you :D

Leave a comment:

• ana_mujahid
    replied

not yet, but i wna get this:
    http://www.motoinfo.it/immagini/nuovo/SuzukiGsxr1000se-G.jpg

just turned 18 dont realy know if im allowed to ride such a bike yet, but during uni next year im gna be learning 2 :D

Leave a comment:

• Reptile
    replied

Originally posted by Robert C View Post
    My daughter likes riding on my cruiser (Harley style Japanese bike) with me. However, for riding on her own she prefers a scooter style. They are easer to ride when modestly dressed. As much as I am loathe to admit it, they are also more practical, in urban environs, than a conventional motorcycle.
    So would you say, one could ride a harley with a loose dress?

Absolutely jen, just hop on the back!

Leave a comment:

• Khuram_2k?
    replied

abu nuh you just made me want a supermoto even more! that guy in the front got some talent.

Leave a comment:

• Robert C
    replied

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    are sisters allowed in this thread?

I wanna drive a Harley......now how cool would that be?

My daughter likes riding on my cruiser (Harley style Japanese bike) with me. However, for riding on her own she prefers a scooter style. They are easer to ride when modestly dressed. As much as I am loathe to admit it, they are also more practical, in urban environs, than a conventional motorcycle.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix CG
    replied

i once tried riding with the thobe on....was not happnin, flippin dangerous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X