Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Wheels

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
    I can concur!! I've always wanted a cruiser, either a harley or triumph they are beyond stunning

I heard the test is quite dangerous
    my sis so very wants a biker's license but my dad won't let her, says it's too dangerous..well i suppose it is compared to 4WD?

i agree @ harley, monsterously beautiful

have you seen kawasaki bikes? they kinda look weird but weird can be fun right? lol
    sigpic

Comment

dont get a harley unless you're into leather waistcoats

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        my sis so very wants a biker's license but my dad won't let her, says it's too dangerous..well i suppose it is compared to 4WD?

i agree @ harley, monsterously beautiful

have you seen kawasaki bikes? they kinda look weird but weird can be fun right? lol
        And ducati's! ah weep more then anything I love the sound it makes, insha'allah I'm going take the test and just pass, and maybe if I'm in a deserted road somewhere in the midwest I'll ride off into the sunset lol
        By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
          I already have a leather jacket, I'll just wear that, waistcoats are for those hell-raisers
          By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Bikes are not for women
            :asta:
            islamway
            اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Lol

Me bro has one like this http://www.freewebs.com/scooter-tuni...oter%20ivo.JPG

My lil bro has this http://www.microscooter.org.uk/micro...r_bullet_1.jpg

An imma get one like this http://electricwheelchair-electricsc...ty-scooter.jpg

Loool
              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
                Bikes are not for women
                There is no harm in learning I realise its not muslim friendly one can still acquire the skill

Very cool 1mbc, you can carry your shopping in it too!

Comment

am not allowed one :( but if i did get one i'd only use it on sunny days i'd stick to my car for main source of transport
                  ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                  Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

My mom bought me a 535cc single a few years ago. If I ever buy another bike it'll probably be a Valkyrie Rune or a Suzuki Boulevard.
                    <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Bikes are not for women
                      how comes? :p

Comment

how comes? :p
                        Because only a heathen women would dare to do something that immodest! we must subject ourselves to public transport or hideous looking cars (with a few exceptions)

Comment

i doubt i'll ever get a harley..but thanks for the tip

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
                          And ducati's! ah weep more then anything I love the sound it makes, insha'allah I'm going take the test and just pass, and maybe if I'm in a deserted road somewhere in the midwest I'll ride off into the sunset lol
                          vroom vroom lol oh man i love speed!

so you do know how to ride a bike? cool
                          Bikes are not for women
                          why not brother?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            i doubt i'll ever get a harley..but thanks for the tip

vroom vroom lol oh man i love speed!

so you do know how to ride a bike? cool
                            why not brother?
                            mmm......a lot of reasons, but can't get into details.
                            islamway
                            اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

mmm......a lot of reasons, but can't get into details.
                              well..ok
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X