Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to kill a religious person

There is an easy way for that.

Whenever, his health is not good, you go straight to him (without any delay) and even though he didn't ask for your opinion, you ignore his physical fitness, his balanced diet, regular participation in sports, gym...etc. and advise him:

"Oh...I told you so many times that you should enjoy life and take things (religion) easy (except job). Thinking too much (about religion) focusing too much (on orders of Allah) can cause such health problems. Just go out, have parties, enjoy with colleagues (that only have mix gatherings) and you would be fine. Life is not as tough as you have made it for yourself (by studying more religion). Islam is very flexible and human friendly religion. (It is sawaab to take lightly the ways of the Prophet). You don't have to go into every minor act of what was taught (by the prophet) 1400 years ago. Just chill OK!! Don't make everything haraam for yourself.

Excuse me, may I ask a question (if you let me talk). What about my job ? Please share your views

Oh..You should definitely think a lot about your job (the source you get money from, money talks!!). Work with FULL dedication (even during prayer times). No one dies of hard work (except if it is done in understanding religion). You might even have to skip your lunch while doing your boss's work (but not in obeying Allah's orders). Agree whatever boss says, (even if it is wrong/immoral/illogical/ *censored*). You see, it is Allah's decision that he made that person our boss. And in Islam, we should respect our elders (but not the bearded humble peon who is polite & doesn't know how to bark).

Ohh...my heart is aching......I can't breath easily .

Like I said, you need to RELAX and ENJOY LIFE!!!
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 16-06-10, 09:49 AM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: If you want to kill a religious person

Actually such behaviour won't kill him, unless repeated to the extent that he suffocates... (J/k)
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Working...
    X