Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y5 sex education

AAWRWB

My neice is going to have to take Y5 sex education class very soon. What right do her parents have to opt her out of these classes?

Re: Y5 sex education

:wswrwb:

I don't know if he does it yet but i think we opted out. Actually i cannot remember. But there is something you can do, you can take your niece out of those lessons, email the school.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
      :wswrwb:

I don't know if he does it yet but i think we opted out. Actually i cannot remember. But there is something you can do, you can take your niece out of those lessons, email the school.
      Yes, take your children out of those classes Don't email, but actually visit the school.

Comment

What's in these classes that you don't want her to know about? (I'm not British.)

Comment

Zilch
          Last edited by MuslimSoljah; 16-06-10, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Brother, did it occur to you that could have left this to be answered by a sister?

Do you think it's appropriate for you to talk to non-mahram females about this subject in particular?
            Last edited by .: Anna :.; 16-06-10, 01:32 PM.

Comment

its a video - you get the option to choose whether they watch it or not

I don't know why they're starting kids so early, before it used to be yr6

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

when i was in yr 6 they taught us about mensturation in this class, and also about what happens to boys during puberty with a video, and boys and girls were segregated and we were given pads and stuff, it wasnt anything bad, about actual intercourse and stuff...

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Working...
                X