One more useless talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more useless talk...

& one more chance wasted: of getting one's 10 sins forgiven, of adding 10 good deeds to one's account, of becoming more beloved to the prophet (Saw) & of increasing one's degree 10 times in front of Allah (swt), all the prophet's, saints & angels...& of....*long list* (can't post all of the hadiths & sources here, otherwise people like me won't read further)

The next time I am tempted to say anything that doesn't benefit me or anyone, I should start reciting Durood Shareef, the Invocation of Blessings & Peace upon the Prophet (saw), & I would get in very short time, the infinite blessings mentioned above. The currency of hereafter is only available in this world, to be earned till death. After which we have nothing but what we had parcelled from here, for ourselves & for our beloved ones lying in grave. Lets send more & more necessities for storage in our hereafter account before a day where thirst, hunger, restlessness, pain, desires, wishes would be billions of times more than what we can bear here.

At times It is difficult, because the amount of desires that rise in our heart are more than the waves that rise in a sea. But then, in this world, neither have we resources to fulfill all our desires to satisfaction nor do we have time. Most billionaires aren't contented & most people die before fully enjoying the fruit of their earnings. In short, only after living this life like Ramadan we are able to truly rejoice the arrival of hereafter like eternal Eid.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: One more useless talk...

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    In short, only after living this life like Ramadan we are able to truly rejoice the arrival of hereafter like eternal Eid.
    In sha Allah :up:
    “Indeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.” Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

Working...
    X