Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are japanese cars really the best?

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!")

-Bukhari
    Last time I trusted a Muslim he stole 1000 euros from me, to hell with it. The only person who I can trust is my local humble, down to earth Imam who drives a Zafira. Apart from him I am weary and sceptical of everyone :)

To many Muslims with False pretences nowadays. Atleast with the kuffar and non practising Muslims are straight up and honest. Muslims are just shady and bury everything under the carpet. My eyes have seen too much evil. Give a muslim an inch and they will take a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
      Last time I trusted a Muslim he stole 1000 euros from me, to hell with it. The only person who I can trust is my local humble, down to earth Imam who drives a Zafira. Apart from him I am weary and sceptical of everyone :)

To many Muslims with False pretences nowadays. Atleast with the kuffar and non practising Muslims are straight up and honest. Muslims are just shady and bury everything under the carpet. My eyes have seen too much evil. Give a muslim an inch and they will take a mile.
      you could be talking about yourself you know..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        you could be talking about yourself you know..
        I wont take an inch in the first place :)

Comment

^ yeah everyone says that, rather - everyone thinks that
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post

arent you letting your experiences take priority over islam?
            Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
            koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Working...
            X