Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are japanese cars really the best?

Salaam,

Are japanese cars really the most reliable cars? Pakistanis love toyotas and micras, so i wanted to know if it was an asian myth or a fact? LOL

Wasalaam
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Re: Are japanese cars really the best?

:wswrwb: most londoners love micras, dont think its an asian thing, its just a low tax , cheap runner thing. in my experience jap cars are definately the best. had a nissan 200 sx that went for 22 years without any hassle masha Allah, absolute beast of a car, drove it all over europe, in the end the body work didnt outlive the engine which was still gong strong at 143,000 miles, and i still sold it for a really good price masha Allah.
    Last edited by *asiya*; 12-06-10, 01:24 PM.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Yeah japenese cars are definitely the best. Trust me, I've driven 100+ cars. German cars such as Audis are not too bad, but still japs are better.

I started off with a ford... that broke down a few times, eventually got stolen... since then I have always gone with japanese cars.
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

:wswrwb:

Japanese cars are the best indeed. Through experience, especially in harsh Saudi Arabian climate where I lived, I can say with 101% certainty...until Toyota blew it with their pedal thing. But still, there are the other Japanese brands.

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        Yeah japenese cars are definitely the best. Trust me, I've driven 100+ cars. German cars such as Audis are not too bad, but still japs are better.

I started off with a ford... that broke down a few times, eventually got stolen... since then I have always gone with japanese cars.
        Fix Or Repair Daily huh...

Comment

Hmm Jap cars aren't the best in my books, Ok I do drive but only drive my dads company car. but i can Say Ford is decent and well my dad has had a few german cars and they rarely have any problems, mum has a Merc A class and is good.

I think it just depends on how you treat the car really. But Jap cars are reliable and of good value.
          Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible

Comment

well the japs have started to offer 5 year warranty. how long do you think it will take before all the others follow? i dont think it will be anytime soon. its a 5 year warranty for a reason.
            Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Khuram_2k? View Post
                well the japs have started to offer 5 year warranty. how long do you think it will take before all the others follow? i dont think it will be anytime soon. its a 5 year warranty for a reason.
                Actually the 5 year warranty you're talking about is the powertrain warranty which covers the mechanical bits (transmission, differential, and some other things specifically listed). Various other Japanese companies offer more when it comes to powertrain. Mitsu offers 10 years while Suzuki offers 7 years. Hyundai offers 10 years while Jeep claims to offer it for life. The basic warranty which is the one people focus on, ranges from 3-5 years depending on maker.

Comment

Korean cars are really good these days. I want to get myself a Hyundai Accent hatchback:

They come with a 10-year/100,000 mile warranty
                  Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

almost 15 years ago, i was endowed with too much time outside a saudi building, so i started counting the make of the cars that were going by. :sub: about 80-90% were all japanese, in particular toyota. considering that saudi is a tough rough drive for cars, it just goes to show where peoples trusts where when it came to car makers. :up:

the moral of the story is to stay japanese :up: or even something like a lexus is a really good option.
                    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
                      Salaam,

Are japanese cars really the most reliable cars? Pakistanis love toyotas and micras, so i wanted to know if it was an asian myth or a fact? LOL

Wasalaam
                      Yes they are, but Pakistani people now drive Mercs, Audi's, SUV's, BMW's and have traded the afterlife for debt and loan riba infested Duniyah.

How else can they and anyone else afford £30k + cars without entering an illegal haraam contract.

Stick to Jap :up:

Comment

My experience with japanese cars I could easily say they are better than the rest but it depends on which model ,aftersales and services in your country .

My alltime favourite is a Toyota landcruiser , have driven it widely accross deserts on both rocks and sandy tracts .

Maintenance is cheap and spares available in remote villages too .
                        Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                        deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                          My experience with japanese cars I could easily say they are better than the rest but it depends on which model ,aftersales and services in your country .

My alltime favourite is a Toyota landcruiser , have driven it widely accross deserts on both rocks and sandy tracts .

Maintenance is cheap and spares available in remote villages too .
                          Where do you live? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
                            Salaam,

Wasalaam
                            fact lol

Comment

yh thas why alot of asians have either a honda, nissa or toyota

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                              www.QuranicAudio.com
                              www.Quran.com

Comment

Working...
                              X