Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men whine more than women ?

Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
    women can realise when they are not wanted and they can walk away..

its natural for a woman to tolerate a moaning man...
    Woman tolerating a moaning man? I guess thats how it is in some cases, but many women cannot tolerate it these days, and so the man has to tolerate a moaning woman.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    Siggie...............
    Online Nasheeds
    Maher Zain - Thank You Allah
    Free Nasheeds
    Live Islamic TV
    Benammi - Bali Daba

Comment

Originally posted by Sunni Student View Post
      Woman tolerating a moaning man? I guess thats how it is in some cases, but many women cannot tolerate it these days, and so the man has to tolerate a moaning woman.
      what can women not tolerate..??
      Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Comment

i think this scientific survey and these true facts hurt the pride of some men and are whining about it.

Comment

i think its nothing to do with male or female, its just down to the individual BUT i think women seem to keep on whining over the same thing again and again and again... and again. whereas men may just do it a few times.
          Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Interesting well Men may whine over some minor things but as the above post suggests, women whine over same thing constantly and not letting it go, whilst men just whine and just move on really.

But each individual is different so you can't really generalise right?
            Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible

Comment

Interesting well Men may whine over some minor things but as the above post suggests, women whine over same thing constantly and not letting it go, whilst men just whine and just move on really.

But each individual is different so you can't really generalise right?
              Last edited by Islamisthebest; 14-06-10, 11:18 PM. Reason: Delete duplicate
              Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible

Comment

seems to me men are whining a lot about this thread and not letting it go.

Comment

LOL @ Dantae, i'm not whining, im just stating the facts really. *runs away and eats some gulab jamans in corner of a room*

Comment

Working...
                  X