Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxing is haram does anyone have a halal combat sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Boxing is haram does anyone have a halal combat sport?

Well, I found out Boxing was Haram so I quited boxing and such, but I don't really wanna put my hardwork to waste so does anyone have any halal combat sport??

And is boxing really haram?
    Last edited by Ibrahim12; 11-06-10, 08:55 PM.

Re: If Boxing is haram does anyone have a halal combat sport?

who said boxing is haram
    your allowed to train you just can't prize fight

Comment

im Amatuer, and we wear head gear and stuff I never really want to become a pro thou. I just do it for a way to keep myself fit and have lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim12 View Post
        im Amatuer, and we wear head gear and stuff I never really want to become a pro thou. I just do it for a way to keep myself fit and have lots of fun.
        you can train brother but you cannot fight like how they fight on TV ,

I love martial arts i do MMA now
        Last edited by hamza89; 11-06-10, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
          you can train brother but you cannot fight like how they fight on TV ,
          But whats the point of training if I cant use it in the ring, but that is why I wanted a alternative combat sport lol.

Comment

But whats the point of training if I cant use it in the ring, but that is why I wanted a alternative combat sport lol.
            lol yh but u can use it in a real fight when you need to

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
            www.QuranicAudio.com
            www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
              lol yh but u can use it in a real fight when you need to
              Ya But I never get in a real fight lol, and I never want to use it in real life unless I want to. I like the adredline rushes and the intense moments you get from amatuer boxing lol.

Anyone here lol
              Last edited by Ibrahim12; 11-06-10, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Ya But I never get in a real fight lol, and I never want to use it in real life unless I want to. I like the adredline rushes and the intense moments you get from amatuer boxing lol.

Anyone here lol

don't you get that in sparring session , i get that feeling when i am where doing groundwork or when we have a full blown sparring match ,

Comment

still the training is some of the best you can do, it will come out useful some time in life, if you're looking for a rush go past a pub and p*ss off some football hooligans - try it when englnd lose a game

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                  www.QuranicAudio.com
                  www.Quran.com

Comment

Isnt Sparring like Boxing? If I can sparr I dont understand Why I can do money free prize fights.
                    Kind of confuseing because some people tell me its haram well other tell me it is not haram lol.

Comment

Isnt Sparring like Boxing? If I can sparr I dont understand Why I can do money free prize fights.
                      Kind of confuseing because some people tell me its haram well other tell me it is not haram lol.
                      I dunno man, if you're against a non-muslim and if you can avoid getting hit too much then I don't see whats wrong

www.QuranicAudio.com
                      www.Quran.com

Comment

sparring is not like a boxing match because you are testing your skills in sparring in boxing your beating each other brains out for money

Comment

A boxer is asking about the ruling on boxing

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/10238/boxing

Ruling on Boxing

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/10427/boxing
                          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

If its Haram than can I have a combat sport which is halal or something?

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                              sparring is not like a boxing match because you are testing your skills in sparring in boxing your beating each other brains out for money
                              Well, In Amatuer Boxing you dont really get payed and the only prize is the fact you beat guy A and Guy B

I might try MMA than it seems really fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X