replied
    Sounds fun

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied
    Re: messing with jinn

Originally posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
    Firstly don't scare others.
    Secondly don't look for thrill with jinns.
    Thirdly don't be scared of jinns and be scared of Allah.

Wallekumassalaam
    :masha: Thats So True Fear :up:

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
    I find jinn interesting :)
    Beileve It Or Not Im The Same Jinns Are Very Fascinating.

Leave a comment:

• aadil77
    replied

Originally posted by res novae View Post
    walking through the forest is totally like punching a guy in the face.....you're asking for it.......

on the other hand, the jinn living in that area of forest might be a bit of a wuss and totally get scared of you and do a runner to another forest and start living there....

you wanna have a go?......go go go...:D
    I've been but we got sh** scared and came out lol, we weren't lookin to mess with jinn

you need atleast a group of 5 ppl

Leave a comment:

• Islam.07
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
    :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• ahmed_abdullah
    replied

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
    Is there some islamic evidence against walking in forests after dark? I've been told its seen as messing with jinn, but what if you're doing it just for a thrill or to get others scared?
    Firstly don't scare others.
    Secondly don't look for thrill with jinns.
    Thirdly don't be scared of jinns and be scared of Allah.

Wallekumassalaam

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

If u need an exorcism done, lemme knw. It can be arranged **winks**

Leave a comment:

• res novae
    replied

walking through the forest is totally like punching a guy in the face.....you're asking for it.......

on the other hand, the jinn living in that area of forest might be a bit of a wuss and totally get scared of you and do a runner to another forest and start living there....

you wanna have a go?......go go go...:D

Leave a comment:

• Attiyah Abdul Hamid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MuslimSoljah
    replied

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    is it true about trees, and smelling flowers at night, and graveyards at night?
    I've been told that we shouldn't walk under trees at night as trees are the the home of Jinn, but I've been doing it all my life. As for graveyards I've been told that we should stay away from places like that at night. This thread may be of use:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...maan-Al-Ashqar

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

is it true about trees, and smelling flowers at night, and graveyards at night?

Leave a comment:

• Attiyah Abdul Hamid
    replied

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    A Jinn is another level of creation created by Allah. They are created of smokeless fire and have free will like humans, but more of a weaker will. Unlike the Angels who have no free will and are made of light. Jinns can be good or bad, they are invisible to the human eyes in their normal state. The Arabic word Jinn comes from the verb "Janna" which means to hide.

Everyone has a personal Jinn. If a person submits to the will of Allah by becoming Muslim, their Jinn will have to submit. If a person dies and does not submit and become Muslim their Jinn will sit at their grave and curse them until the day of Judgement. Some people allow their Jinn to influence them.

The term Jinnee (Eng. Genie) is equivalent to Jinn, and Jaann may be used as it's plural or as another singular form. In Islamic literature Shaytaan(Eng. satan, devil) is a name given to disbelieving Jinns.

"The Jinns were created from the fire of a scorching wind."(Surah Al-Hijr 15:27). They are not "fallen angels", as angels are made from light according to the following statement of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) narrated by his wife Aisha: "The angels were created from light and the Jinn from a fiery wind." (Sahih Muslim)

Source: Shaykh ul Islaams Ibn Tamiyyah - The Jinn

Allaah created Humans and Jinns only to worship him:
    'I have not created Jinn and mankind (for any other purpose) except to worship me.' The Holy Qur'an: Chapter: adh-Dhariyat, Verse: 56.

also there is muslim and non muslim... :) Shaytaan is a jinn also. :up:

Leave a comment:

• Proud-2b-MUSLIM
    replied

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
    Is there some islamic evidence against walking in forests after dark? I've been told its seen as messing with jinn, but what if you're doing it just for a thrill or to get others scared?
    And when the jinn decides to follow u home and possess u, won't be quite so "thrilling" would it?

They are nothing to be feared alhamdulillah just another creation of Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala, but by doing silly things to scare ur mates ur asking for trouble as Allah Ta'ala might test u with them!

Leave a comment:

• MuslimSoljah
    replied

Originally posted by adri View Post
    what is a jinn :S
    A Jinn is another level of creation created by Allah. They are created of smokeless fire and have free will like humans, but more of a weaker will. Unlike the Angels who have no free will and are made of light. Jinns can be good or bad, they are invisible to the human eyes in their normal state. The Arabic word Jinn comes from the verb "Janna" which means to hide.

Everyone has a personal Jinn. If a person submits to the will of Allah by becoming Muslim, their Jinn will have to submit. If a person dies and does not submit and become Muslim their Jinn will sit at their grave and curse them until the day of Judgement. Some people allow their Jinn to influence them.

The term Jinnee (Eng. Genie) is equivalent to Jinn, and Jaann may be used as it's plural or as another singular form. In Islamic literature Shaytaan(Eng. satan, devil) is a name given to disbelieving Jinns.

"The Jinns were created from the fire of a scorching wind."(Surah Al-Hijr 15:27). They are not "fallen angels", as angels are made from light according to the following statement of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) narrated by his wife Aisha: "The angels were created from light and the Jinn from a fiery wind." (Sahih Muslim)

Source: Shaykh ul Islaam Ibn Tamiyyah - The Jinn

Allaah created Humans and Jinns only to worship him:
    'I have not created Jinn and mankind (for any other purpose) except to worship me.' The Holy Qur'an: Chapter: adh-Dhariyat, Verse: 56.
    Last edited by MuslimSoljah; 10-06-10, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

what is a jinn :S

Leave a comment:

Working...
X