Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeing angels before death

subhanAllah. great thread
    I heard once that when a person who done bad things has his soul taken out it'll be like a thorn ripping through cotton.
    but for the good believer their soul is taken out gently & softly
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Uthman Ibn Afan View Post
      subhanAllah. great thread
      I heard once that when a person who done bad things has his soul taken out it'll be like a thorn ripping through cotton.
      but for the good believer their soul is taken out gently & softly
      Like pouring water out of a glass jug, very smooth and gentle.
      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
        :scratch:

Black bird?
        I think they mean a black raven (bird). It is meant to be a sign of a dead spirit. A black crow is said to be a dead spirit.. lol.. just superstition stuff

Comment

I used to see a shape of a man in black. First time as a child and then it stopped and he came back years later when i moved to the US and followed me around for years. It stopped after I reverted to Islam.... dododododo

Comment

I think i have read this in some hadith that the eyes of a dead person is closed because the eyes of the dead person moves seeing his soul moving out of the body.
            صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
            Al-Muslimeen

Comment

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/96661

Comment

during my grandads last moments he had a room full of visitors and he told them all to read the kalimah because they are coming...

my uncles last moments were similar but he said 'who called the angels out' during his last moments.
                Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/843

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                    http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/96661
                    You know brother i will be very honest i do not like islam-qa's answers.Read the answer again, it says that the person would not be able to know whether it is angel or not until the angel itself tell them.This is such a rubbish and biddah itself.

May Allah guide us to jannah.
                    Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
                      You know brother i will be very honest i do not like islam-qa's answers.Read the answer again, it says that the person would not be able to know whether it is angel or not until the angel itself tell them.This is such a rubbish and biddah itself.

May Allah guide us to jannah.
                      ok, but at least let me know your refutation with daleel for claiming the opposite, please.

Comment

It should have been written like -

In many recorded incidents the angels have introduced themselves and there is also one incident recorded in sahih muslim of Musa alaihisalaam where the angel of death is slapped and it is not recorded whether the angel introduced or not.

But saying that the person would not be able to know whether it is angel or not until the angel itself tell them is bidah because no saleh imaam like that of fiqh have ever said, then how can they state it on their own saying that nobody can see until the angel tells by himself.A person can even guess looking at his unusual dressing?
                        And the guess can even be hypothetical and the chances of being it correct can be true too.Thereby it becomes bid'ath to say in such a way when no saleh scholar has ever said it before.

Although i agree that there are certain incidents in which many people have said it that they have seen angels when they have not actually seen and it becomes a delusion but that doesn't mean the ullema reason by speaking the converse of it claiming the angels will always introduce themselves.
                        Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Asalamu 3laikum,

Great thread!
                          My mom told me that when my grandma was close to her death, she was talking to my mom and she said " do you see that man dressed in white? He's waiting for me!" and subhanAllah my mom couldn't see this man.
                          May Allah forgive us all and send us a smiling Angel of Death in sha Allah.
                          الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

A relative of mine saw Hadrat Bilal r.a a day or two before she passed away. She was surrounded by people, and randomly pointed in one direction and said 'there goes hadrat bilal'.

anyone else heard or seen someone do something similaR?
                            "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Working...
                            X