Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing angels before death

Assalaamu alaikum,

My friend's uncle just before he passed away in hospital, his room was full of relatives, and just before he died, he gestured with his hand and said "move out of the way, let them through". He must have been referring to the angel of death and his helpers? SubhanAllah, just hearing little things like this strengthens my imaan so much!

Does anyone know of other stories similar to this?

Wa alaikum salaam
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Re: Seeing angels before death

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
    Assalaamu alaikum,

My friend's uncle just before he passed away in hospital, his room was full of relatives, and just before he died, he gestured with his hand and said "move out of the way, let them through". He must have been referring to the angel of death and his helpers? SubhanAllah, just hearing little things like this strengthens my imaan so much!

Wa alaikum salaam
    Subhanallah. This had made me get shivers just thinkin about it. :D
    I love things like this too. It shows the things about islam that we havent yet experienced which can help us stengten our Imaam and then become better muslims inshallah
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
      Assalaamu alaikum,

Wa alaikum salaam
      سبحان الله, I have heard many stories and about the black bird too.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
        What black bird?
        "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

SubhanAllah thats amazing :inlove:
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
            :scratch:

Black bird?

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

I'll see if I can find the video.

Comment

I've never heard anything about a black bird, please do share?!

Comment

They say if you find a Black bird dead/alive in your house, you'll be dead soon?

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance..They say?? "Who say?"

Comment

Originally posted by Synergy View Post
                      Forgive my ignorance..They say?? "Who say?"
                      Lol people? All muslims, I obv don't believe it, but maybe it was what brother MuslimSolja was referring to? :S

Comment

I'm not sure I can believe that either, although seeing things in your dreams is a different story altogether right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Synergy View Post
                          I'm not sure I can believe that either, although seeing things in your dreams is a different story altogether right?!
                          Dreams? They can have interpretations yes. :)

Comment

hmmm yep many times.

When my uncle passed away in Ramdhan last year....a fews days prior to his death my bro and dad went to visit him after Taraweeh salaah. Most of the family members were coming and going at that time......but at that moment, he actually asked my brother who the two visitors were that he had brought with him that were standing by his side. Apparently they tall and wearing white, Subhan'Allah.

Another one of my uncles who passed away kept on saying at the last stages that that he could see the Gardens of Rangoon ( in Burma ) ......masha'allah he was a very pious man.

May Allah bless us with good endings. Ameen
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                              hmmm yep many times.

When my uncle passed away in Ramdhan last year....a fews days prior to his death my bro and dad went to visit him after Taraweeh salaah. Most of the family members were coming and going at that time......but at that moment, he actually asked my brother who the two visitors were that he had brought with him that were standing by his side. Apparently they tall and wearing white, Subhan'Allah.

Another one of my uncles who passed away kept on saying at the last stages that that he could see the Gardens of Rangoon ( in Burma ) ......masha'allah he was a very pious man.

May Allah bless us with good endings. Ameen
                              Ameen. subhanAllaah, white = light. May Allaah grant them the highest of heavens ameen. I'll find the link tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X