The Little Things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Little Things...

Its the little things that make the big things. Now if the little things are neglected or forgotton then the big things will stop working. This is not my opinion but something which is fact.

We have so much knowledge available to use, most which we can say is froma good source. Islam is a way of life and caters for all aspects. But science can also be used to improve our lives and this can be combined with religion.

For example islam says pray namaaz five times a day it will be good for you. Science says eat five poritions of fruit and veg per day. So why not do both by combining them. So pray five times a day but before or after every namaaz treat yourself to a piece of fruit like an apple or banana.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Re: The Little Things...

Originally posted by rafhelp View Post
    Its the little things that make the big things. Now if the little things are neglected or forgotton then the big things will stop working. This is not my opinion but something which is fact.

We have so much knowledge available to use, most which we can say is froma good source. Islam is a way of life and caters for all aspects. But science can also be used to improve our lives and this can be combined with religion.

For example islam says pray namaaz five times a day it will be good for you. Science says eat five poritions of fruit and veg per day. So why not do both by combining them. So pray five times a day but before or after every namaaz treat yourself to a piece of fruit like an apple or banana.
    Actually It Dont Matter If You Eat Five Or Two There Is Not Specfic Number To what You Should Eat.

However I Get YourPoint The Little Things Which Count, Like Intention Before Action
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Re: The Little Things...

Originally posted by stephenoskie View Post
      Actually It Dont Matter If You Eat Five Or Two There Is Not Specfic Number To what You Should Eat.

However I Get YourPoint The Little Things Which Count, Like Intention Before Action
      http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/5ADAY/Pages/Why5ADAY.aspx
      Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X