Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Ummah need more...

Salaam

Does the Ummah need more Muslim Gangsters? It seems that there are too many people in the Ummah who are too complacent and all show and no go.

Muslims need to be feared and when people hear the word "Muslim", it should bring fear of a Global Ummah, Brotherhood which is not to be messed with.

Gangsters Unite!

Re: Does the Ummah need more...

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
    Salaam

Does the Ummah need more Muslim Gangsters? It seems that there are too many people in the Ummah who are too complacent and all show and no go.

Muslims need to be feared and when people hear the word "Muslim", it should bring fear of a Global Ummah, Brotherhood which is not to be messed with.

Gangsters Unite!
    and sisterhood!!!

we need some ghetto hijaabis too!!

(joke)
    http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
      and sisterhood!!!

we need some ghetto hijaabis too!!

(joke)
      To be honest people fear Sisters more than Men. The Somali women in Manchester have courage, something which is lacking in another gender, ethnic race who just twitch curtains when people are arguing outside their front door.

Comment

We need some more Umar ibn al-Khattab type gangsters, not posing on Facebook in my keffiyeh type 'gangsters'.

Comment

Wa 'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullah.

I guess it depends upon your defintition of a 'Muslim gangster'. Seeing as most people equate gangsterism with criminality, I would suggest not.

If WE, the men of this Ummah, were doing our jobs properly, we would'nt need any gangsters at all.

It's sincerity and application that we need, not wannabee thugs. I could ramble on for a few more paragraphs with some 'rah rah rah' motivational talk, but to be quite honest, I would feel like a complete hypocrite.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Gangsters are all talk and nothing! The ummah needs more bodybuilders to kick some ass! :up:

Comment

We need the Islamic version of Tupac Shakur. Oh wait wasn't he Muslim?

I don't know man. I still see no changes.
              What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

I wake up every morning and I ask myself, is this ummah going downhill should I rectify myself?
                What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

We need some Abu Dujanah's up in here. Where my red bandana at?
                  May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                  I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                  My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
                    Abu Dujanah is my boy. I remember reading The Sealed Nectar a while back and thinking "DAMN! Abu Dujanah was an actual halal gangster!"

Comment

Originally posted by AbuQudamah View Post
                      Abu Dujanah is my boy. I remember reading The Sealed Nectar a while back and thinking "DAMN! Abu Dujanah was an actual halal gangster!"
                      I know right? I found him so inspirational. Next morning I was rockin' his kunya..
                      May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                      I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Balboa View Post
                        Gangsters are all talk and nothing! The ummah needs more bodybuilders to kick some ass! :up:
                        A little birdie told me you eat 2 roar eggs in the morning then go on a mile jogg whilst wearing boxing gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
                          Sahabha type people will never exist in our era unfortunately, except for a few who will get chased to the Moutains or branded as terrorists :(

By the way my mate told me Imam Anwar Al Awlaki is dead and all these videos produced lately is an American mockup, is there any truth to this?

Who is Abu Dujanah?

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                            To be honest people fear Sisters more than Men. The Somali women in Manchester have courage, something which is lacking in another gender, ethnic race who just twitch curtains when people are arguing outside their front door.
                            What do these somali sisters do in manchester? i wanna see it too!
                            "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

I thought Islam meant Peace.. It is this mentality that is another reason this sick planet and its inhabitants is the way it is. You lot are sounding as bad as the Jews and Christians. And you wonder why i hate religion so much.. Go on.. Now call me Kafir ..big tough gangsta's .

Comment

Working...
                              X