A heart can feel sincere intentions directed to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A heart can feel sincere intentions directed to it

A Palestinian says, "I used to dislike your Tableeghi scholars as they request us not to curse but pray for guidance of even the ones we consider worst than animals. But one day as I was in a line & a Jew Soldier was ruthlessly checking Muslims. Initially, I felt tempted to beat him so that my boiling blood gets satisfaction, despite knowing the consequences. But instead, I followed a tableeghi advice & imagined him being burned in hell, crying & pleading forever. Being human, I can't bear such torture for even a dog that kills people. How wonderful would it be if he repents & become a Muslim who enters Heaven. As my painful heart said a prayer for him, tears of sincerity fell from my eyes.

At that very moment the soldier stopped & in a flash looked at the row, as if blood rushed to his head. He then pointed me out. As I came near, with motion of his hands he explained to me that he doesn't like being rude, but the authority is ruthless with a soldier who is caught showing leniency with Palestinians. He then told other guards that I was harmless & should be let go."
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: A heart can feel sincere intentions directed to it

:jkk: indeed the sincerity and goodness in the heart will always manifest itself.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
    X