Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a problem

ah the joys of facebook.

pretending to be freinds, fake freinds, freinds i want on my list but want to ignore, freinds i've only ever met once but we had a good conversation, primary/secondary school freinds i hated but i added anyway, freinds i want to spy on, oh look what he/she is doing!

Comment

sis try not to worry too much about his couple, i'm sure they are nice people but try out the filtering etc that the above posts have told you and leave it at that. Try to think about the more important things and reduce facebook time and learn other things instead!:up:that is what i am doing :D

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
      [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
        :salams

The problem is....

not public display of simple affection...

rather i dono what it is...

but i have a good old friend on facebook who always has her profile pic of her husband kissing her cheek, or her hand, or them gazing at each other... and each comments on the other 'dear dinner was fabulous, thats the best lasagna ive ever had'... 'love this, love that'

and it makes me queasy. im no stalker, it just shows on home page.

the simple solution would be: then dont go on facebook... duhhh

but its not the simple i use facebook for important things - not meaningless socialization. but any way, what to do about this lovey dovey mushy wushy couple spilling their love all over facebook and making me want to throw up???

in the beginning i was like, aw mashallah you 2 care for each other so much thats so sweet...

and now im like... omg my stomach.

oh god its too much.
        This comes around the issue of what is hayah to one person? She is displaying affection but then why make it available for the World to see? Simply call her and tell her why you think its not appropriate.

Comment

Wow, some problem that.

Comment

^^ haha

shes on a around the world trip and wont be coming back until end of summer-ish... so i'll have to hold off till then ....

they are good people who are madly in love with each other (good for you *roll eyes*) ... ya i have a plan... i'll play the evil eye card. that'll scare her. i have a single friend who's prolly giving her the evil eye right now!!!
            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

^^ haha

shes on a around the world trip and wont be coming back until end of summer-ish... so i'll have to hold off till then ....

they are good people who are madly in love with each other (good for you *roll eyes*) ... ya i have a plan... i'll play the evil eye card. that'll scare her. i have a single friend who's prolly giving her the evil eye right now!!!
              Just leave them be, if they are in love don't meddle in their affairs. It is there life and let them chose how they display and lead it. It is not as if they have done anything haraam. I bet people will give an arm and leg to have a lovely relationship like theirs.

Often when people feel that they are missing something in their lives and relationship then they instinctively go looking for it where someone else has it.

Comment

:salams

The problem is....

not public display of simple affection...

rather i dono what it is...

but i have a good old friend on facebook who always has her profile pic of her husband kissing her cheek, or her hand, or them gazing at each other... and each comments on the other 'dear dinner was fabulous, thats the best lasagna ive ever had'... 'love this, love that'

and it makes me queasy. im no stalker, it just shows on home page.

the simple solution would be: then dont go on facebook... duhhh

but its not the simple i use facebook for important things - not meaningless socialization. but any way, what to do about this lovey dovey mushy wushy couple spilling their love all over facebook and making me want to throw up???

in the beginning i was like, aw mashallah you 2 care for each other so much thats so sweet...

and now im like... omg my stomach.

oh god its too much.
                if shes a good friend then tell her that its innappropriate to show ur both's intimate relationship pics on the internet i mean it shud be private and 'sooooooo can u plz change it?'
                Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Working...
                X