Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suping cars up!

Originally posted by Count Dracula View Post
    Anyone know how i can get a standard car to go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds?
    I don’t know how old you are but don’t take this as an offence but sincere advice

Allot of young brothers are engrossed in chasing Dunya or in this case a lust like obsession for having a fast cars.

Although your intentions might not bee to break the British road speed, but having a high performance car are only used to show male testosterone on the roads, I’ve seen the nicest of brothers on Eid renting very nice cars, and they are transformed into undercutting speeding maniacs.

I would not waste a single penny in modifying a car for my pleasure, it’s wasting money and serves no benefit, before you know you would have spend thousands and one day you will be sitting there wondering where all your money went- you can do allot more good with your money.

If you want to learn about car mechanics then you can do an NVQ course in college and learn about cars that way.

If you want to take frustrations out on the road, then go to the track and pay £100 and race in a Porsche.

Don’t keep up with the status quo because it will leave you morally and financially bankrupt, and many of us don’t realise when we seen the young folks showing of there material motors that this is a minor shirk

Comment

Re: Suping cars up!

Originally posted by Count Dracula View Post
      Anyone know how i can get a standard car to go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds?
      Push it off a cliff!
      Smile... It might just make someones day!

Comment

Working...
      X