Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suping cars up!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suping cars up!

    Anyone know how i can get a standard car to go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds?

  • #2
    Re: Suping cars up!

    "Suping" - Havent heard anyone say that word for about 10 years lol

    Yes.. You need a light car.. and something like this inside...

    http://politicari.com/images/veyron1_engine.jpg

    or..

    http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/.../pic-4157.jpeg
    Last edited by -MA-; 30-05-10, 12:11 AM.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Suping cars up!

      Also dont forget viper stripes! http://www.superbgraphics.net/mercha...ar_stripes.gif

      Each one has been known to add 15bhp
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Suping cars up!

        lol thanks bro although that veyron engine looks quite expensive and im currently out of pocket! I can afford the stripes though!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Suping cars up!

          Originally posted by -MA- View Post
          "Suping" - Havent heard anyone say that word for about 10 years lol

          Yes.. You need a light car.. and something like this inside...

          http://politicari.com/images/veyron1_engine.jpg

          or..

          http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/.../pic-4157.jpeg
          Maybe a long shot but do you think i could do the job without putting a new engine in?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Suping cars up!

            3 seconds to 60 is ridiculously quick bro. Thats quicker than Ferrari F360s, Nissan GTRs, All Lamborghinis (I think), M3s, Maclaren SLR.... you name it! One car quicker than that is a Veyron.... and that has 4 turbos, and is pushing out 1001bhp!

            What car are you thinking about?

            If its your first car, I would advise you nice and early to save your money for your second car.
            Last edited by -MA-; 30-05-10, 12:26 AM.
            SPREAD OF EVIL
            ZIONISM
            BOLLYWOOD

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Suping cars up!

              Originally posted by -MA- View Post
              3 seconds to 60 is ridiculously quick bro. Thats quicker than Ferrari F360s, Nissan GTRs, All Lamborghinis (I think), M3s, Maclaren SLR.... you name it! One car quicker than that is a Veyron.... and that has 4 turbos, and is pushing out 1001bhp!

              What car are you thinking about?

              If its your first car, I would advise you nice and early to save your money for your second car.
              True in fact i was just watching some videos and this guy did up a cosworth:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWLXRlA8AY&feature=related

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Suping cars up!

                With regards to the car im thinking of doing up, i still havent decided yet. Im thinking of buying a powerful car that needs work doing to it. Id really like to learn from a mechanic or someone else that knows about things like this!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Suping cars up!

                  Any car can be made quick with enough money. That escort cosworth has had thousands spent on it. Escort cosworths were quick back in the day, but they are not that quick compared to newer cars. They still have a reputation for being quick though for some reason! Ive always wanted one.. Until I got into jap cars.
                  Last edited by -MA-; 30-05-10, 12:58 AM.
                  SPREAD OF EVIL
                  ZIONISM
                  BOLLYWOOD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Suping cars up!

                    Originally posted by Count Dracula View Post
                    Anyone know how i can get a standard car to go 0 to 60 in 3 seconds?
                    stick a jet engine in it and you can then also fly

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Suping cars up!

                      A regular car designed around a 1.6 or 2-liter engine isn't going to have enough room under the hood to accommodate an engine large enough for that kind of acceleration.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Suping cars up!

                        NOS kit will do the trick
                        Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Suping cars up!

                          Originally posted by Count Dracula View Post
                          With regards to the car im thinking of doing up, i still havent decided yet. Im thinking of buying a powerful car that needs work doing to it. Id really like to learn from a mechanic or someone else that knows about things like this!
                          If you want fast for cheap money and not too much of a hit on insurance, get something like a little Starlet turbo or a Glanza turbo.

                          If it's your first car.. Get a normal 1.0-1.4 litre car and learn to drive properly for the first year.
                          SPREAD OF EVIL
                          ZIONISM
                          BOLLYWOOD

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Suping cars up!

                            I think someone has been watching Fast and Furious too much.
                            It sounds dangerous...i agree with the above post, learn to drive properly first.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Suping cars up!

                              Originally posted by poppy22 View Post
                              I think someone has been watching Fast and Furious too much.
                              i think this

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X