help and advice - please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help and advice - please

hi all, ive joined this forum because i need help and advice. im very worried but cant help myself. you see i cant resist a bacon sandwich. i know it is a sin but everyday it gets worse with more and more bacon in my sandwich. i cant help it and now that ive done it and sinned by eating bacon another slice or two wont make a difference. this is what i tell myself as i eat it and to be honest ive grown to love its taste and flavour.

but what will happen to me?

please advise, someone

thanks

trix

Re: help and advice - please

hi trix,

head to the local farm and observe a pig eating its own faeces. might help u give up :up:
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Last edited by Count Dracula; 30-05-10, 12:17 AM.

Comment

i was worried about that id always been told that and ive researched into it but anything ive seen showed the pigs eating the gound wheat meal in a swill from the trough. The pigs never went near where they defecated but they did rummage in the earth with their noses for worms in the soil.

Comment

Originally posted by trix View Post
          i was worried about that id always been told that and ive researched into it but anything ive seen showed the pigs eating the gound wheat meal in a swill from the trough. The pigs never went near where they defecated but they did rummage in the earth with their noses for worms in the soil.
          u must be a pig on a mission to defend pigs' eating habits :rofl1:
          "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

May Allah swt guide you to the correct path.
            Last edited by Count Dracula; 30-05-10, 12:18 AM.

Comment

hi all, ive joined this forum because i need help and advice. im very worried but cant help myself. you see i cant resist a bacon sandwich. i know it is a sin but everyday it gets worse with more and more bacon in my sandwich. i cant help it and now that ive done it and sinned by eating bacon another slice or two wont make a difference. this is what i tell myself as i eat it and to be honest ive grown to love its taste and flavour.

please advise, someone

thanks

trix
              Hello Troll

your 'trix' have been rumbled. You are not genuine

but, if you are, carry on eating pigs and maybe one day you will turn into one
              http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

I have seen pigs eat feaces and urine from another pig.. And they didn't wait round till if tell on the ground either...

Anyway.. Troll...

He is probably some chav posting to another forum, showing off to his chavvy buddies about how he is winding those Muslims up.
                SPREAD OF EVIL
                ZIONISM
                BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
                  Hello Troll

your 'trix' have been rumbled. You are not genuine

but, if you are, carry on eating pigs and maybe one day you will turn into one
                  i am genuine with a genuine trauma, i dont want to go to hell as count d said and so im frightened. i will stop eating bacon and be safe from hell but then i think i should have one last bacon sandwich before giving up.

but the very next day the same temptation and inner turmoil happens again and again

Comment

These trolls wouldn't be too bad if they were a bit funnier and a bit wittier.
                    SPREAD OF EVIL
                    ZIONISM
                    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

i am genuine with a genuine trauma, i dont want to go to hell as count d said and so im frightened. i will stop eating bacon and be safe from hell but then i think i should have one last bacon sandwich before giving up.

but the very next day the same temptation and inner turmoil happens again and again
                      how about u erm...get a life? maybe then u can get that super tempting bacon crap outta ur mind

Comment

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

I must say first of all, what a great reply sister 'Proud-2b-MUSLIM'! haha :D
                        I laughed at the first one :p

Well, the news are 'trix' that pigs eat their own feces as 'Proud-2b-MUSLIM' mentioned, and not only that... They also make intimite intercourse with their babies, and not only that... They carry bacterias and things you cannot imagine, which will give you a diseases (such as Cestoda which is a worm created in your intestines and it can transport its eggs in your blood and if it reaches your heart then you'll more likely get thrombosis but if it reaches your eye then you can get blind etc) and not only that... Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) cursed the jews and they became pigs and if you make researchs, you'll find that pigs are quite similar to humans (their skin etc.), so imagine that it is as if you're eating a human and not only that... The fat in the pig makes it more difficult for digestion and it is also causes more risk for to get Angina Pectoris and not only that... If you disobey the Commands of your Lord to not eat pigs, then you're really lost in the woods ... walking the wrong path...

And I pray for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) to guide you, Ameen!

A good advice is that whenever you have a thought of eating pork, then think of what disease it may cause you.....

Oh and by the way, did I mention that pork is not being cooked well? Well if not, then I'll tell you that pork is not being cooked well and all the eggs and bacterias don't die... Imagine when you eat pig then all the eggs and bacterias goes to your stomach then to your intestines and then the eggs grow to worms and to another disease so called Trichura Tichurasis. The eggs can also reach all the blood streams and then to the organs.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) guide you, Ameen!

Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
                        Ukhti S.

PS. Did I mention that there are other diseases such as roundworm, pinworm, hookworm?
                        What is this all with the worms? Oh I maybe didn't tell you, but these worms ... some of them... can get really, really long... metres...
                        Allah is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and Paradise is my Goal!

You are the servant, He is the Master.
                        Prayers come from you, answers come from Him.
                        Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him.
                        Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him.
                        Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
                          how about u erm...get a life? maybe then u can get that super tempting bacon crap outta ur mind
                          why do you think im depressed or something? i have a life i am blessed with life but i cant help it if ive fallen by the wayside from temptation

Comment

Originally posted by Ukhti S. View Post
                            Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

I must say first of all, what a great reply sister 'Proud-2b-MUSLIM'! haha :D
                            I laughed at the first one :p

Well, the news are 'trix' that pigs eat their own feces as 'Proud-2b-MUSLIM' mentioned, and not only that... They also make intimite intercourse with their babies, and not only that... They carry bacterias and things you cannot imagine, which will give you a diseases (such as Cestoda which is a worm created in your intestines and it can transport its eggs in your blood and if it reaches your heart then you'll more likely get thrombosis but if it reaches your eye then you can get blind etc) and not only that... Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) cursed the jews and they became pigs and if you make researchs, you'll find that pigs are quite similar to humans (their skin etc.), so imagine that it is as if you're eating a human and not only that... The fat in the pig makes it more difficult for digestion and it is also causes more risk for to get Angina Pectoris and not only that... If you disobey the Commands of your Lord to not eat pigs, then you're really lost in the woods ... walking the wrong path...

And I pray for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) to guide you, Ameen!

A good advice is that whenever you have a thought of eating pork, then think of what disease it may cause you.....

Oh and by the way, did I mention that pork is not being cooked well? Well if not, then I'll tell you that pork is not being cooked well and all the eggs and bacterias don't die... Imagine when you eat pig then all the eggs and bacterias goes to your stomach then to your intestines and then the eggs grow to worms and to another disease so called Trichura Tichurasis. The eggs can also reach all the blood streams and then to the organs.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) guide you, Ameen!

Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
                            Ukhti S.

PS. Did I mention that there are other diseases such as roundworm, pinworm, hookworm?
                            What is this all with the worms? Oh I maybe didn't tell you, but these worms ... some of them... can get really, really long... metres...
                            i know all that and that why i grill it well and sometime it is a little bit burned but at least i know that it will do me no harm from bacteria

Comment

please advise, someone

thanks

trix
                              is this a joke, the smell of that crap makes me wanna puke. all that haraam food is now circulating in your blood.

Comment

Working...
                              X