Fate doesn't only require efforts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate doesn't only require efforts

Even though saints of past were more intelligent and hard working than us, yet their belief was stronger in things that are in Allah's control than on things that seemed to be in their own control. In pain, their FIRST focus was not doctors & medicines but the ONE who decides the outcome of a treatment. In trouble, their heads immediately bowed in repentance of sins that could be the possible cause of that disaster. Because their strategies & hard work can bear fruit only when the ultimate Lord wishes.

Unfortunately, "prayers" have become my last option, i.e. after all the doors are closed & there doesn't seem to be a possible way out. Still, our kind Lord full-fills our needs instead of asking, " Where are your claims that I will/can (alone) do this and that"

To have the approval of the Ultimate Authority, only an application of two rakah nafil namaz can set our efforts in a direction i.e. in our best interest (even though initially it might be beyond our understanding).
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 28-05-10, 02:12 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Fate doesn't only require efforts

:jkk:

That was a wonderful reminder .
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Re: Fate doesn't only require efforts

Lovely, jazakAllah Khair and very true :up:
      Also, please please people when you are blessed with something or with a good outcome, please pray 2 rakaats salaatul shukrana and thank Allah. We remmeber Him in times of need and forget Him in times of good.
      Last edited by Zesty; 28-05-10, 02:45 PM.
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Working...
      X