Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men and woman keeping their mobile volume loud in the Mosque!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied
    Re: Men and woman keeping their mobile volume loud in the Mosque!?

^ I think he meant a "buzurg" which means an elderly or great person !

Leave a comment:

• RaineR
    replied

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
    This is universal answer since it can be used for all replies so far.

The problem IS NOT with the congregation. The problem is with the community and IMAM's who should be offering more practical support and not taking ANYTHING for granted.
    What cheeses me off is a Bhayan on Jummah which talks about some bazrook on his magical journey and his saintly status. People need practical advise and people need CONSTANTLY reminding of the do's and don'ts in Islam. If that means a Bhayan talking about how to obtain Kushoo in Salaat, preperation for Salaat/wudhu, how to make salaat, duaas made during salaat, the significance of salaat, what is read during salaat and reminders to turn of mobile phones, not to eat a heartly biryani and burp during salaat, not to smoke before salaat etc etc then I am all up for educating the people. But that job lies with the Imam and parents who need to take better leadership.
    whats a bazrook ?

Leave a comment:

• islam4u2
    replied

This is universal answer since it can be used for all replies so far.

The problem IS NOT with the congregation. The problem is with the community and IMAM's who should be offering more practical support and not taking ANYTHING for granted.
    What cheeses me off is a Bhayan on Jummah which talks about some bazrook on his magical journey and his saintly status. People need practical advise and people need CONSTANTLY reminding of the do's and don'ts in Islam. If that means a Bhayan talking about how to obtain Kushoo in Salaat, preperation for Salaat/wudhu, how to make salaat, duaas made during salaat, the significance of salaat, what is read during salaat and reminders to turn of mobile phones, not to eat a heartly biryani and burp during salaat, not to smoke before salaat etc etc then I am all up for educating the people. But that job lies with the Imam and parents who need to take better leadership.

Leave a comment:

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied

Originally posted by azhanif View Post
    I saw a very similar thing during a congregational prayer in the mosque..some old guys phone went whilst he was in ruku and he just blatently answered it mid ruku and said he was reading salah and call him back , popped it back in his pocket and got up from ruku and carried on.....priceless!
    Are people really that ignorant that they do not know that talking in Salaah is not permissible ?

This reminds me :

Once there were 4 men offering salaah together :

The first man sneezes and says "Alhamdulillah" loudly

The second man replies "Yarhamukallah"

The third man says "You both talked while offering Salaah. your salaahs are broken"

The fourth man says "Thank God, i did not say anything"

According to Cellular News, an imam at a Mosque in Saudi Arabia issued a fatwa against mobile phones after one rang during prayers playing Arabic pop music. "The fatwa states that the next time somebody allows their phone to go off in the congregation, the imam could throw the guilty person out of the mosque."
    If imams start kicking more people out of the masjid ,especially those that have musical ringtones,
    then perhaps people will remember to switch off their cell phones or keep them on silent/vibration modes during salaah.,

In all honesty, a simple non-musical ringtone is not as offensive as a musical one .

Leave a comment:

• Medjool
    replied

I noticed in one mosque last week they have imposed a £20 fine for any mobile ringing during salah.. it seemed to do the job with no annoying ringing during salah, but not sure if this works on a regular basis as its not my local mosque.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

so they dont kno0w once their salah is broken they have to start again, lets laugh at their ignorance....

Leave a comment:

• azhanif
    replied

I saw a very similar thing during a congregational prayer in the mosque..some old guys phone went whilst he was in ruku and he just blatently answered it mid ruku and said he was reading salah and call him back , popped it back in his pocket and got up from ruku and carried on.....priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Hijabistani
    replied

i noticed elderly ladies - who dont know much about moblies do have it louder because they cant hear it when its on vibrate or low. Answering the phone well thats abit :S, maybe she read it agian afterwards. Allah hu Alim.

Mowbli's are annoying full stop.

Leave a comment:

• islam4u2
    replied

Originally posted by Maryam_a View Post
    Assalamu 'Alaikom...
    Everytime I go to the mosque and during prayer someone always has their cellphone volume turned up really loud, and once a lady stopped prayer just to answer the damn mobile! What is wrong with people...why dont people care about anything...No offence to anyone, but it's usually the people who are born Muslim that are like this on the woman side that i see...may they feel Islam is just cultural thing to them and they dont care? It's so annoying...
    p.s. I am not talking about all born muslims...and I know everyone was born a muslim, just I am talking about the ones who have muslim families etc.
    There will be a time when big and beautiful Masjids will be built and yet the hearts of the Muslim people will be empty. What you have described is common and depicts the state of the Ummah today.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

maybe her husband was critically ill in hospital or something,remember 70 excuses

Leave a comment:

• Men and woman keeping their mobile volume loud in the Mosque!?

Assalamu 'Alaikom...
    Everytime I go to the mosque and during prayer someone always has their cellphone volume turned up really loud, and once a lady stopped prayer just to answer the damn mobile! What is wrong with people...why dont people care about anything...No offence to anyone, but it's usually the people who are born Muslim that are like this on the woman side that i see...may they feel Islam is just cultural thing to them and they dont care? It's so annoying...
    p.s. I am not talking about all born muslims...and I know everyone was born a muslim, just I am talking about the ones who have muslim families etc.
Working...
X