X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Praying outside-excellent for khushu

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
    assalamu alaykum,

if your garden is completely secluded, then i think it would be lovely praying in the garden! for example, if you are in the countryside and there is absolutely nobody there and you are sure of this, then khayr, insha'Allah

As it relates to praying in the garden however, imagine if someone was looking at you through their window or something? I mean, we may think that nobody is looking, but can we be certain?
    :wswrwb:

Yeah i understand what you mean. Hopefully no one was there. But just saying how excellent and peaceful praying outside is!
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
      :wswrwb:

Yeah i understand what you mean. Hopefully no one was there. But just saying how excellent and peaceful praying outside is!
      yes sis, it must be, subhan'Allah!

i have always thought it would be amazing praying in the hot sands, somewhere in a desert in arabia!! insha'Allah one day!!
      Last edited by sis_on_sunnah; 25-05-10, 12:24 PM.
      http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Sayyida Umm Salama (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “A woman’s prayer in her inner room is better than her prayer in the outside room, and her prayer in the outside room is better than her prayer in the courtyard, and her prayer in the courtyard is better than her prayer in the Mosque.” (Mu’jam of Imam Tabrani)

I remember reading something about praying in the smallest corner of your home being most preferable for the woman. Found the above hadith which is saying the same thing in essence. Ofcourse praying outside is a wonderful feeling i agree, on a few occasions out of not having any choice i have had to pray outside.. but like the brothers are saying, it is better for us to pray inside our homes inshaAllah :up:
        *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
          Sayyida Umm Salama (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “A woman’s prayer in her inner room is better than her prayer in the outside room, and her prayer in the outside room is better than her prayer in the courtyard, and her prayer in the courtyard is better than her prayer in the Mosque.” (Mu’jam of Imam Tabrani)

I remember reading something about praying in the smallest corner of your home being most preferable for the woman. Found the above hadith which is saying the same thing in essence. Ofcourse praying outside is a wonderful feeling i agree, on a few occasions out of not having any choice i have had to pray outside.. but like the brothers are saying, it is better for us to pray inside our homes inshaAllah :up:
          hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
          X