lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Is this for real, spot the fake Muslim act.

http://www.youtube.com/user/singlemuslimltd?v=1_FE7CwIEHg&feature=pyv&ad=49835 00414&kw=quran&gclid=CMSHjtyq6aECFR6Z2AodJFuwKA

Re: lol

Singlemuslim is a joke :vomit:
    Islamic Prints
    ~~~Muslim Vegan~~~
    PALEO!

Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

The guy looks really embarrassed and he looks like he just wants to crack up :scratch:
      Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

As salam alaykum,

I don't really see why you've singled out this couple in particular and I didn't find it that funny apart from the fact that they looked a little nervous. Secondly why is single Muslim a joke? or do you just mean that you find the vidoes they've put up funny.

I met my husband on there and MashAllah he's very practising- we've been married for almost two years. I would recommend it to others as well if anybody's looking to get married :)

Comment

speak good or be silent

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

That made me proper cringe. But Alhumdulillah for them.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
              Is this for real, spot the fake Muslim act.

http://www.youtube.com/user/singlemu...FR6Z2AodJFuwKA
              how can you tell they are fake?

It would not be very nice to make baseless assumptions...
              Last edited by TroubledBrother; 24-05-10, 03:03 PM.

Comment

aawww thats so sweet mashaAllah!! :inlove: Allah Ta'ala bless their marriage. Ameen.
                Whats wrong with it? not single muslim itself but if thats what works for some people then who are we to judge/comment. A very good friend of mine met her husband on there- Alhamdullilah theyve been married 3 years, have a beautiful little boy mashaAllah and i also know another sister who wasnt so practising but she met her revert husband on SM and now Alhamdullilah she wears hijab/abaya everything.. so dont knock people and their situations/experiences.
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

hehe you lot have been rumbled. I knew a tactical post would reveal the worms from the woodworks.

One minute people say don't use it and they have never used it and next pops up people who have and have actually met and married there spouses from internet marriage sites like Single Muslim.

P.S How come the Lady wears Hijab yet the Gent is beardless?

Comment

Originally posted by Foulana View Post
                    speak good or be silent
                    You should make a post it note with that and stick it on your head. lol

Comment

hehe you lot have been rumbled. I knew a tactical post would reveal the worms from the woodworks.

One minute people say don't use it and they have never used it and next pops up people who have and have actually met and married there spouses from internet marriage sites like Single Muslim.

P.S How come the Lady wears Hijab yet the Gent is beardless?
                      So if a brother doesn't have a beard, then he's not a muslim?

Bruv, use your time more constructivley :P

Comment

Originally posted by TroubledBrother View Post
                        So if a brother doesn't have a beard, then he's not a muslim?

Bruv, use your time more constructivley :P
                        now who is making a baseless assumption?

Comment

You should make a post it note with that and stick it on your head. lol
                          Seriously you need to get some manners. The way you speak to some sisters is appalling.
                          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

now who is making a baseless assumption?
                            it's not an assumption...just speaking on facts

you took time out to look for that video or seen it, and then decided to poke fun at them or discredit the fact they may or may not be muslim.
                            (that took time and effort, could have been used more constructivley)

you mention he doesn't have a beard, but teh girl wears hijab, in essence your saying he's not a good muslim or not a muslim at all.
                            my brother doesn't have a beard but he knows so much more about the deen than i do.

insert /hatersgonnahate.jpg
                            lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                              Seriously you need to get some manners. The way you speak to some sisters is appalling.
                              im actually typing. Now where is the Sisters brigade?

Comment

Working...
                              X