Hay feverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hay feverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

How do you stop the sneezing? My nose is gonna fall off if I keep blowing it at this rate

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Re: Hay feverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

take black seed oil, put a drop in each eye and use a tissue and put in your nose
    it burns proper but it will increase symptoms for 10 minutes, then you will be alright Insha ALLAH
    do this every day and watch, i had really bad hay fever this year its hardly present and i dont need to put it in my eye or nose either now
    zam zam is the strongest and best black seed oil,

Comment

I suffered from hayfever for the last 5 years. Until, I came across this brother who is Hopeopathy practitioner and helped my friend with his eczema. I was given a hopeopathy treatment by him and this year I haven't experienced hayfever yet! :) Give it a try!

http://www.dratiq.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by talib al ilm View Post
        take black seed oil, put a drop in each eye and use a tissue and put in your nose
        it burns proper but it will increase symptoms for 10 minutes, then you will be alright Insha ALLAH
        do this every day and watch, i had really bad hay fever this year its hardly present and i dont need to put it in my eye or nose either now
        zam zam is the strongest and best black seed oil,
        I'm not sure if we have any :scratch: hmmmmm.........
        Originally posted by Shareah View Post
        I suffered from hayfever for the last 5 years. Until, I came across this brother who is Hopeopathy practitioner and helped my friend with his eczema. I was given a hopeopathy treatment by him and this year I haven't experienced hayfever yet! :) Give it a try!

http://www.dratiq.co.uk/
        Talk about advertising! I probably won't be doing that :|
        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
        -Muslim

Comment

As salam alaikum,

This year is actually the first time I have ever suffered from hayfever symtoms, I can totally related, I have such violent sneezes they have been known to even wake people from their sleep :$ lol

I have seen piriton advertised on the TV. Maybe try that?

The black seed and zam zam sounds like a good idea.

Also I'd say find out exactly which pollen you are allergic to, so you can be more cautious.

All the best xxx
          Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post

How do you stop the sneezing? My nose is gonna fall off if I keep blowing it at this rate

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
            packet of honey and lemon lockets always help me. i take maximum 3 a day
            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

I sometimes love sneezing, but a having a warm shower helps.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                As salam alaikum,

This year is actually the first time I have ever suffered from hayfever symtoms, I can totally related, I have such violent sneezes they have been known to even wake people from their sleep :$ lol

I have seen piriton advertised on the TV. Maybe try that?

The black seed and zam zam sounds like a good idea.

Also I'd say find out exactly which pollen you are allergic to, so you can be more cautious.

All the best xxx

waAlaykum AsSalaam habibty,

How do I find out which one I'm allergic to? I may get some Piriton tomorrow insha'Allah if this continues.
                -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                  packet of honey and lemon lockets always help me. i take maximum 3 a day
                  Lockets are too strong for me (they taste horrible) :/ but thanks!
                  Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                  I sometimes love sneezing, but a having a warm shower helps.
                  :wacko: do you like sneezing 10 times + in a row?

thanks for the suggestion!
                  -Muslim

Comment

:wswrwb:

What if you just keep sneezing, like let it out an have a hot chocolate (options, beligian choc) :D

EDIT: if not lockets try soothers
                    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

eurgh bogey nose :s

would you like to borrow a plunger?
                      Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                      Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                      - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

I ain't a wacko! Gosh. Nah man, you know when that feeling when you want to sneeze but you can't? I hate it, so I love sneezing, and then I love saying Alhamdulillah!

As for shower, just have a cool shower and it will be fine. It was pretty sunny today, so that could've caused it. My fever went fine, and I did loads of gardening! Get this it's the best:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dove-beauty-bath..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	10731257

Comment

If I just kept sneezing, I'd lose alot of time :S hot choc would help for about 5 minutes....

Soothers are just sweets to me :p not strong enough
                          -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                            If I just kept sneezing, I'd lose alot of time :S hot choc would help for about 5 minutes....

Soothers are just sweets to me :p not strong enough
                            Have some water, that helps also. Some cold Volvic will do, tap water sucks. Yes, you're right, Halls, Soothers and whatever other ones there are do not help at all.

Comment

Hmm.... difficult one here!
                              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
                              X