neighbour/friend problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbour/friend problem

what do you do when someone you love for the sake of allah as a neighbour and as a friend (who loved you the same) suddenly hates you? you see we had a fight an argument which lead me to say "F**k U" three times to her, she is older than me by 10 years and i love her very dearly and same goes for her children whom love me back the same way. when i cursed her she asked my mother to keep me away from her of course i was mad and i couldn't control myself. but when i calmed down i regreted what i said and i called to apologize, she declined to listen to me and hung up on me twice, the next day i felt so bad i went to her door step to apologize to her, i begged her for forgivness and she told me " i accept your apology, i have no grudge for you, nor do i have hatred, but please give me my spaceand leave me alone." we were inseperable and her children looked up to me that when ever i entered their house they would run and give me hugs and kisses. i said okay and i walked away from her door,after 2 weeks of not talking to each other i callled her again and said i was sorry and i was wondering if we could talk again, she started counting up everything i did and asked me if she deserved it, i said she didn't and that i did a great shame for saying what i said, she replyed she forgave me along time ago its just that she doesn't to interact with me anymore (she wanted nothing to do with me) i told her how i missed her and everything we used to do together, and she straight out told me how she didn't miss me and how she needed nothing from me ( i used to babysit for her on the regular like any time she needed it at her house) i felt soo hurt and i felt so confused. everytime i see her in public places like the food store she wouldn't say salam to me, but when we are sitting at the mosque she would talk to me normal and ask me something and i could ask her simple things but nothing further. what hurts me soo much that i can't move on is the love that her children and i have for each other, im 16 years old and the children are miskeens 3 of them all younger than 5, when ever we see each other in public they would all run to me and id play with them but the look on their mothers face makes me not to interact with her kids anymore though i love them like they were my own. i dont know what to do, its been a month and the kids haven't forgetten me and i can't let this situation go, what should i do? is their hope for this relationship?
    SUBHANNALLAH! ALHAMDULILAH! ALLAHUAKBAR!

O Allah Guide us onto your straight path and make us of those who you have bestowed your mercy upon, Ameen.
    :lailah:

Re: neighbour/friend problem

My opinion, do nothing... You need to give her space... and if she doesnt come and see you, then its her arrogance.... My advice, move on with your life and do nothing I guess... and time will heal people... Just be patient!

Comment

assalamu alaykum,

insha'Allah sister, this will teach you never to use such filthy words again, especially to your neighbour, friend and elder.

in the meanwhile, make du'a that Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala softens her heart
      http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

add some paragraphs inshallah :)

Comment

wow....what made you swear like that?

that is really rude so i aint surprised your friend is upset...

on the plus side, at least you learnt a lesson never to speak to anybody like that again and it seems like you're really sorry so all is good....or will be inshAllah...

Comment

i dont know :( my heart is broken though everyone is telling me to move on, its not so easy to do, and plus when the children see me and run to me should i reject them, because it hurts to love children whose mother hates you. should i pray that allah removes her from my heart or do i pray that allah fixes us?

O Allah Guide us onto your straight path and make us of those who you have bestowed your mercy upon, Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Umayma121 View Post
              i dont know :( my heart is broken though everyone is telling me to move on, its not so easy to do, and plus when the children see me and run to me should i reject them, because it hurts to love children whose mother hates you. should i pray that allah removes her from my heart or do i pray that allah fixes us?
              Yes, it is not easy. Ameen to your du'a, keep making du'a. Give her some space, then maybe get her a gift for her with a card. I think that'd be really nice of you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Umayma121 View Post
                you'll be okay inshAllah, i guess it's a test for you so overcome it and don't lose hope.....you've done your bit now forget it, the rest is up to Allah...what happens now is for the best...

well, that was me being kind....aint never gonna see that again...

Comment

jazakallah everyone :) your advice was all i needed

Comment

Originally posted by res novae View Post
                    wow....what made you swear like that?

that is really rude so i aint surprised your friend is upset...

on the plus side, at least you learnt a lesson never to speak to anybody like that again and it seems like you're really sorry so all is good....or will be inshAllah...
                    this is not res...someone's hacked her account!
                    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
                      this is not res...someone's hacked her account!
                      seconded

Comment

Working...
                      X