X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for somewhere to eat in Lecicester

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    :salams

I would've suggested a wonderful place but theres only one of its kind and it exists in London.

Sorri!
    You might as well tell me - i can go there in the evening if its near by.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
      Why you reccomending Zaytoons, the owner when I was at Uni was a perv he even used to sell paan and give them names like "Suhag Raat" which could be seen on the menu. If it is the same Zaytoons and owner when I went then AVOID at all costs. Plus it is/was a Fitnah infested Shiaha joint.

Aisha's on Evington Rd now that brings back some funny memories, is that the bakery/cafe type shop?
      so zaytoon is a no?

aishas is a yes? what about crescent grill?

Comment

Originally posted by mememe701 View Post
        so zaytoon is a no?

Dunno I have not been Leicsterstan in years. Things may have changed.

Comment

assalamu alaykum

tell me what kind of food you like and ill tell you the best place, insha'Allah

sister Muslim1byChoice - we have aladdins in lesta too : p ( i know its not the same one LOL )
          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
            Why you reccomending Zaytoons, the owner when I was at Uni was a perv he even used to sell paan and give them names like "Suhag Raat" which could be seen on the menu. If it is the same Zaytoons and owner when I went then AVOID at all costs. Plus it is/was a Fitnah infested Shiaha joint.

Aisha's on Evington Rd now that brings back some funny memories, is that the bakery/cafe type shop?
            alhumdu'lillah zaytoon is under new management and the location has changed - to the opposite side LOL but agreed with everything you have said about it... zaytoon started with the shisha thing, subhan'Allah...

as for aishas, its okay for cakes, alhumdu'lillah.

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by mememe701 View Post
              so zaytoon is a no?

cresecent grill is nice, alhumdu'lillah ive never heard of anyone being disappointed with their food, but it depends on what kind of food you're after. they do more grilled food, well known for their steak and their chicken fillet...

and plus its proper clean, i think thats the only clean restaurant i have seen in leicester

Comment

Working...
              X