Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investing Intelligently?

:salams

So everyone's worried about the markets and the drop in house-prices and loss of jobs blah blah blah. Bit worrying. Saving money and finding it has dropped in value too much. Taking loans for your house and car and finding the rates have gone high too much. Being in a job without security, or even in a job that we think is secure starts shaking.

Too much worries.

So then we thought a bit about what to invest in. Some of you ummah forumite intelligentsia might remember this humble joke axing about da gold n dat. Looks gud u know, price has gone up by about £50 per ounce.

Anyhoo, the old brain cells began behaving dem derselves and I got thinking.

What is investing intelligently?

Well, it has to be low-risk, high returns right? And you have to spend money to make money aswell enny, aint just gonna start sprouting into ma IBB bank account is it? And then also a bit of patience. Gold is fairly decent, sooner or later the cycle will return and you'll get your money back and possibly more aswell.

Then I made a discovery that really was staring us in the face. Invest with ALLAH Ta'ala and it's the securest and safest investment with no risk, the highest returns (nowt can beat it). Only downer is that patience. Might see some of the advance returns in this world, alhamdulillah, but defo the big returns are in the akhirah.

Invest a little here for a guaranteed return in the akhirah. Here you invest a little and get a little plus a bit more. Invest there and you getan eternal return.

Man dem dere, I been a fool for not investing in this scheme before perhaps now I might start turning the wheels.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Re: Investing Intelligently?

bump
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Yeah the "Akhirah funds" are the only way to truly get a 100% "halal mortgage"
      Non-Muslims do not say on the Day of Ressurection we did not convey to you the Message http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/...629e576ac2.jpg

http://www.islamictube.net

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
        :salams

So everyone's worried about the markets and the drop in house-prices and loss of jobs blah blah blah. Bit worrying. Saving money and finding it has dropped in value too much. Taking loans for your house and car and finding the rates have gone high too much. Being in a job without security, or even in a job that we think is secure starts shaking.

Too much worries.

So then we thought a bit about what to invest in. Some of you ummah forumite intelligentsia might remember this humble joke axing about da gold n dat. Looks gud u know, price has gone up by about £50 per ounce.

Anyhoo, the old brain cells began behaving dem derselves and I got thinking.

What is investing intelligently?

Well, it has to be low-risk, high returns right? And you have to spend money to make money aswell enny, aint just gonna start sprouting into ma IBB bank account is it? And then also a bit of patience. Gold is fairly decent, sooner or later the cycle will return and you'll get your money back and possibly more aswell.

Then I made a discovery that really was staring us in the face. Invest with ALLAH Ta'ala and it's the securest and safest investment with no risk, the highest returns (nowt can beat it). Only downer is that patience. Might see some of the advance returns in this world, alhamdulillah, but defo the big returns are in the akhirah.

Invest a little here for a guaranteed return in the akhirah. Here you invest a little and get a little plus a bit more. Invest there and you getan eternal return.

Man dem dere, I been a fool for not investing in this scheme before perhaps now I might start turning the wheels.
        Wa alaikum Sal Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatu AKhi,

this should really bea no brainer for the Muslimeen, but we (as a whole) are so engrossed in the dodgy Investments in Life, which give us temporary returns in life, that we neglect the Long term Investment which can give us a Certain Return Manifolds extra compared to anything we can get in Dunya ...

:jkk:
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
        X