This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I dislike women...

Some lip piercings are quite nice as well.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

wow i am surprised people actually like them, i think all percings are horrible except ears. though i would not have pearced my ears either now, but i had them peirced at the age of 5
      " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
      Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
        who wear nose rings. Sorry if it offends the Sisters, but it's vile (in my opinion)
        Whats wrong with looking like you got a third nostril?????!
        "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

hmm dislike the nose ring not the woman!! i agree i think it looks awful.
          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

From this day forward all peircings are banned. Why someone wants to make a hole in their skin just to wear some fashion accessory and look pretty is un-natural. What ever next toe piercings? Why do it? Why?

Comment

From this day forward all peircings are banned. Why someone wants to make a hole in their skin just to wear some fashion accessory and look pretty is un-natural. What ever next toe piercings? Why do it? Why?
              well.. i know someone who had their ankle pierced... or i think she were going to have it done!!
              http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

who wear nose rings. Sorry if it offends the Sisters, but it's vile (in my opinion)
                i soo agree with you!

Comment

This just gets worse and worse. Now women's trend is cheek piercing. I think I am gonna puke.

http://community.tribalectic.com/fil..._0465Cheek.jpg

Comment

I think men who have long hair is gross, however, the Prophet (SAW) did this and some brothers like long hair so I don't fault them for it. It's simply a preference of mine. The women during the time of the Prophet (SAW) had earrings and I believe some had nose rings. It's halal and shouldn't be banned simply because you can't lower your gaze. If the sister like it, I don't see the harm in having it. Plus, it's not like the hole is permenant. Once they stop wearing them, the hole will disappear over time. Unless you get the bolt/stud earrings like the emos wear. Those will just make your ears look lopsided and make you look like you have a huge hole. lol.

Fun fact: When I was little, I use to use aluminum foil and make fake nose and lip rings with them. lol, my mum was shocked when she first saw me wearing them lol.
                    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                    Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

This just gets worse and worse. Now women's trend is cheek piercing. I think I am gonna puke.

http://community.tribalectic.com/fil..._0465Cheek.jpg
                      I've seen this with a women with dimples. It didn't look too bad, to be honest......anyways, why are you searching for pictures of women? :S

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
                        well.. i know someone who had their ankle pierced... or i think she were going to have it done!!
                        That's just nasty lol

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
                        i soo agree with you!
                        Hmm I thought that it was Pakistani Fashion to wear huge nose rings :scratch:

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                        I've seen this with a women with dimples. It didn't look too bad, to be honest......anyways, why are you searching for pictures of women? :S
                        I'm not I watched a wedding video and the women had 'em on left right and centre. Which made me search into "silly piercings" on the net.

Comment

I'm not I watched a wedding video and the women had 'em on left right and centre. Which made me search into "silly piercings" on the net.
                          Brother, just because you see something doesn't mean you need to look it up on the internet. Especially, when it's of women and piercing and all you're doing is looking at them (with the intention of looking at them) and saying that it's nasty and ugly. What's the point?

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

That's just nasty lol

Hmm I thought that it was Pakistani Fashion to wear huge nose rings :scratch:

pakistani fashion?ewwww. ok noone in my family wears one. infact none of my friends wear one! (thank god)

Comment

Why would you even bother to make a thread out of a boring thought like that? I'm pretty sure there are sisters on this forum that have their noses pierced and I doubt they appreciate sentiments such as the one below.
                              They make them look like an Indian decorated Cow God in a field.
                              It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                              -Muslim

Comment

Thread closed because its unnecessary and waste of time to make a topic about your personal preferences in women's looks
                                .: Rufaida :.
                                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                                X