This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dislike women...

who wear nose rings. Sorry if it offends the Sisters, but it's vile (in my opinion)

Re: I dislike women...

im sure they all dislike you too :)
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

and we all wanted to know that! thanks for sharing :up:
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

wow...what a complete waste of time!
        And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

yea I don't like that aswell.. looks weird..
          http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

They make them look like an Indian decorated Cow God in a field. If I was Governor I would ban Ear rings, nose rings, naval rings, brow rings, any piercings of any kind.

Wearing all that sparking jewellery just attracts attention. Stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
              They make them look like an Indian decorated Cow God in a field. If I was Governor I would ban Ear rings, nose rings, naval rings, brow rings, any piercings of any kind.

I agree. I just don't see the point in nose rings,nose studs look gooood though.
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I like em, but you know what's nicer. Eyebrow piercings. :up:
                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                Surah al-Baqarah
                [2:245]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

who wear nose rings. Sorry if it offends the Sisters, but it's vile (in my opinion)
                  Hello Islam4u2,

Why?

Just curious.

I've always wanted a nose ring, but I'm not allowed. :(

In my culture, a nose ring is a sign of rebellion. My Mom would tell me, "Your dad is going to be mad at you." My Dad would throw a fit and ask me what kind of woman I want to be. My sisters would be upset that I made my Dad mad. The ladies at my church would pray for me and give me counsel to repent.... once I was joking (well, maybe with a tinge of seriousness) to a precious elderly lady at church. I told her I wanted to get a tattoo and a nose ring, and she almost fell out of her chair with shock. She said tattoes spoken against in the Bible. (which is true.... I had to look it up.) I pointed out to her that Rebecca, Isaac's wife, had a nose ring, but she pointed out that we are not in that culture, which is a good point. So basically, I don't dislike women with tattoes or nose rings, and would like both, but can't, because I love God, and I love my family and friends, and that's that.

I don't judge them though. I think nose rings can be pretty :) especially the kind like a jewel dud... I forgot what that's called.
                  Peace and God bless

Comment

Why would you ban something that is halal? you can't see ear rings with hijab?
                    And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

i think some indian women go overboard with decorations, i mean even in a profesional setting they wear their sparkly sari type dresses with crazy bright colors and a bunch of jewellry it just sickens me, its almost as if their self worth is only based on looks

edit: this is not just indian women of course before anyone jumps to attack, some western women have their own type of sick dress, short skirts or underwear showing, cleavage etc, i just dont understand why women feel the need to do this outside
                      Last edited by IDK; 13-04-10, 09:54 PM.
                      " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
                      Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                        aaw they're so radical.
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Islam4u2 - I bet you have a manchester accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            :vomit:

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                              I agree. I just don't see the point in nose rings,nose studs look gooood though.
                              Ahh... stud! That's what it's called. Yes, I think those are really cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X