How does one get a Beard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does one get a Beard!

im 20, ive been growing my beard for about a year and a half now. the right side is patchy and not as thick as the left however my left side hasent got the sidburn yet but my right side dose. its looks kinda funny.

intop of that, at most maybe my beards length is say a thumb width at most.

its all about how Allah made you man. make dua that Allah will give you a handsom thick full manly beard, as an adornment so that you may praise him brother.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
    X