Hijamah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijamah

"I did not pass by any group on the night of Al Isra (night ascension), except that they said to me, 'Oh Muhammad, tell your Ummah to do Hijamah.'" Ibn Majah, 3477

Assalaam Alaikum

Dear Brothers and Sisters we perform Hijamah and we are based in London.
    This is a sunnah practice and is used to maintain general well being.
    It also treats illnesses such as hair loss to diabetes, weight loss, arthritis, back pain, hair loss, impotence, fertility problems, stomach problems, migraines and more.
    We also have trained women for female patients.
    Also provide ruqiyah.
    Provide home visits aswell throughout the country.

Example of Hijamah performed specifically on head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTIV-VpihmU

Contact me on 07912862449
    [email protected]

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) said, "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping (Hijama), and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire."

Hijama is an Arabic word meaning ‘sucking or vacuum’. Originally Hijama was known as ‘cupping’ because of the use of cups as therapeutic tools. The horn or cup was heated to create a negative pressure and this was mostly used to draw out blood and pus, but later, it was found to be effective in treating other diseases and over time developed into a therapeutic method.

Benefits of Hijama Therapy

The strengthening and stimulating effects of Hijama therapy make it successful in treating the following conditions: cellulite, weight loss, fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhoea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, asthma, anaemia, depression and emotional problems, atrophy, sciatica, common cold and flu, skin problems, emotional problems, depression and much more.

Traditional medicine tells us that all pain is due to stagnation of blood and Qi ( body energy). The cups used in Hijama create a wonderful pulling power that reduces pain and enhances the mobilization of the immune system, stagnated blood and Qi (energy life force). Hijama therapy is effective in treating some clinical manifestations of external pathogens that are fighting at the level of the skin. Symptoms like high fever, a cough with thin yellow phlegm, wheezing and thirst are helped with Hijama. It also relieves the symptoms associated with stagnation of body systems and fluids that can be the result of lack of movement, injury, stress, lack of blood, Qi or the invasion of cold into the body and joints. Hijama can be applied to specific dysfunctional points of the body like what is done in acupuncture. After a short time the patient will feel warmth and pain will be reduced.

Hijama treatment releases toxins with minimal additional stress to internal organs and it directly de-acidifies tissues, enhances blood circulation, stimulates the immune system and reduces stress as it releases chemicals in the body that reduce stress and depression. It also facilitates a sufficient flow of nutrition to the affected tissues and stimulates the flow of blood and lymph and so improves blood and lymph flow, and activates the function of the organs.

Performing Hijama on the corresponding organ points is used to treat disorders such as liver and kidney problems, respiratory diseases, digestive disorders and some gynaecological disorders. It can also be used to treat muscle spasms especially in the back. It is useful in treating painful joints, stomach-ache, vomiting and diarrhoea. Since Hijama stimulates the flow of blood it helps to treat blood stagnation, poor circulation, and asthmatic conditions.

It is important to have Hijamah performed by someone who is trained by a self- regulating-body school. Unfortunately many Hijamah practioners are not well-trained and often perform Hijamah incorrectly. Above all, it needs to be done in a clean environment with the practioner wearing gloves and ensuring everything is kept as sterile as possible. Hijamah is very safe, but a patient's medical and medication history is important to consider, which is often neglected by many practioners.
    All equipment used is brand new and used only once and disposed of asfter session.

Hijamah is not just recommended to treat particular ailments, but there is reward if performed with the niyyah (intention) of reviving a Sunnah. In fact, many Muslims have Hijamah performed regularly for this very reason. RasulAllah pbuh said "Whosoever has revived one of my sunnah, has in fact loved me. And the one who has loved me, will be with me in Paradise."

By having Hijamah performed, and telling others, it can be changed from a forgotten Sunnah in to a commonly practiced one. Not only does this have physical benefits, but strengthens one's love for the Sunnah of RasulAllah pbuh.

Our aim inshAllah is to help revive this Sunnah, and see it alive in the lives of many Muslims in the coming years. Please contact us to get more information, or advice about treating particular conditions or just to have Hijamah performed to revive a Sunnah in your own life.

Contact me on 07912862449
    [email protected]

Finally, it is important to always keep in mind that Shifa is from Allah Ta'ala alone. Please make dua that this important Sunnah is revived in our Ummat.

JazarkhAllah Khair

Re: Hijamah

:wswrwb:

Do you have a website that i can look at?

:jkk:
    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

i have had hijamah done aswell and i had an illness in my jaw for 5 years and many operations, medicines etc., nothing helped, until i did hijamah, subhanallah! can only advise all of you to do that! barakallahu fik for the post.

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
        :wswrwb:

Do you have a website that i can look at?

:jkk:
        the place i had it dun is veryy good...quite near u aswel ;)
        Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Originally posted by Illest View Post
          the place i had it dun is veryy good...quite near u aswel ;)
          yeah :jkk: for that. The thing is, its not for me, im looking to do it for my mum and sisters.

P.S why does your location say norwich? ...What have you done? lol

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
            yeah :jkk: for that. The thing is, its not for me, im looking to do it for my mum and sisters.

P.S why does your location say norwich? ...What have you done? lol
            The brothers wife is also certified for Hijaamah operations....so, females are catered for aswel ...MashaAllaah La Quwwata Illah Billah

And as for your other question: the answer is 'Voila'
            Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Originally posted by Illest View Post
              The brothers wife is also certified for Hijaamah operations....so, females are catered for aswel ...MashaAllaah La Quwwata Illah Billah

And as for your other question: the answer is 'Voila'
              just curious, its not in a shed or anything is it...:eek1:

women only yeah...:up:

seriously how come you left london, what has east london not got that norwich has (exluding gun and knife crime)?

Comment

nah mate lol......its an apartment lol

Comment

Working...
                X