Ebay help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay help!

I sold a sony playstation portable on ebay. I usually don't ship internationlly but I forgot to write that in the description. Some guy in brazil bought it and paid for it. I then had to ship it out but the post office told me that I cannot get a tracking number to brazil.

So now, a month later, he is claiming he never received it and ebay is making me pay for it. Wat do i do? Was it my fault?
    "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Re: Ebay help!

oh noooo brother, why did you wait so long??? I dont know much on how ebay works and stuff.. but did you end up shipping it out? Even if there is no tracking #, shouldn't there be some kind of confirmation that it was shipped out? Like a receipt??
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Do you have any proof of posting at all? Not looking good I'm afraid bro!..
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

if you dont have recorded delivery thing you will lose on the paypal dispute, i dont think theres anything you can do but learn the lesson for the future iA
        if you have a proof of postage from post office u may b able 2 claim for ur lost package but only up to £39 i think as you havent given any description and thats the normal maximum unless its special deliver may be more?
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Assalamu Alaykum,

At least a normal recent should do, which has a number at the bottom of it.

It will let them know what date you posted it etc.
          Created to unite Muslim students from all over the world, no matter how they aquire their knowledge.

The Deen Site | The Deen Forum

Comment

well i'm in the usa and I do have the original receipt which only has a bill number on it. I guess that doesn't really tell you if the product was delivered or not. The buyer started a case and I scanned the receipt and told him i shipped it, but he escalated the case and I lost :(

So i lost my psp and have to cough up $86 :(
            never shipping international again
            "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

its ur fault my brother :(
              http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Originally posted by The Deen View Post
                Assalamu Alaykum,

At least a normal recent should do, which has a number at the bottom of it.

It will let them know what date you posted it etc.
                for paypal disputes that is never enough, you would always lose
                even proper proof of postage you will lose, unless its a recorded signed for one and its seen that it has been signed. like if you send it recorded and its lost in the post, you still will lose and have 2 get ur money back from royal mail
                .: Rufaida :.
                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Bro, i guessed u learned the hard way.
                  Never ship anything out of your respective country.
                  There are alot of scammers out there.

May Allah (SWT) give you some good out of this.

Comment

Maybe you could post the user's profile so others can be made aware.

Comment

oh no, thats terrible :(

Do you think he got the playstation though?
                      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

ofcourse u can get tracking number.

If you had used USPS International Express Shipping they provide full online tracking.

Recently my brother posted me mobile fone from chicago to bangkok via USPS (not UPS!) and it got delivered with 5 days including weekend and they chared just $37.

so if they provide shipping with full tracking to far away third world countries like thailand then am sure they do for brazil as well as its much closer to US.

i dunno what to advice but if u dont pay paypal will block ur ebay & paypal account i guess
                        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

one of my friends has been in same situation as urs. he posted mobile from UK to the buyer to Europe but buyer claimed he never received it and escalated to paypal. however my mate used to clear up immediately any amount payments he recieved in his paypal so in cases like these ebays paypal cannot rob him. so since he had alredy taken out the money from his paypal n transferred to his bank so paypal coulnd block his money but asked him to pay bak to the buyer. however since he disagreed so they blocked both his ebay n paypal account but atleast he didnt loose any money.

try visit ebay forum community on ebay site and create a thread there. maybe the regular ebayers can show a way out without loosing ur money
                          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Unfortunately with ebay/paypal the buyer can claim anything they want and usually they are the ones that win. I have also heard of strange regulations with Brazil.. My husband sold an archery bow on ebay and someone from ebay bid on it and won, but we could not send it there because of the size the box would have to be.... very odd.

Comment

Working...
                            X