Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA in east london for muslims?

Aslamualikum,

Do any brothers know of cheap MMA classes in east london area? There are many gyms but mainly dominated by non muslims and are very expensive. (fight factory etc)

I would like to train in a Muslim atmosphere.. really hard to find a place though! I have come accross a few Boxing places for Muslims like the one in Noorul Islam (leyton) but would really like to train in MMA.

So if brothers do know of any places please let me know Inshallah.

Jzakallah kahir

W.salaam

Re: MMA in east london for muslims?

Some of the major MMA gyms in London have muslim coaches. TBH your better off training in a gym with a good stable of fighters and who you can benefit from. go to www.cagewarriors.com/forums
    Its a british MMA forum with many pro fighters posting on there and info of gyms.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin_Creed View Post
      Aslamualikum,

Do any brothers know of cheap MMA classes in east london area? There are many gyms but mainly dominated by non muslims and are very expensive. (fight factory etc)

I would like to train in a Muslim atmosphere.. really hard to find a place though! I have come accross a few Boxing places for Muslims like the one in Noorul Islam (leyton) but would really like to train in MMA.

So if brothers do know of any places please let me know Inshallah.

Jzakallah kahir

W.salaam
      what a mma?

Comment

Aslamualikum,

MMA is mixed martial Arts.. boxing, judo, grappling, jujitsu etc..

if you watch UFC, Strike force you will know what it involves.. Its good to train in MMA good for workout and general fitness too.
        Plus you learn a few tricks and tips that you may need on the street.

I will check that forum you posted out bro emeleanko.. But got a feeling the classes will be expensive.

Comment

Just browse through it inshaAllah. IMO if your gonna train in it, then learn from the best.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X